Vani-T

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know prices aren't allowed if someone could send me a private message that would be great thanks. Fab news about the prices. I've asked for a sample but not heard anything yet but even more hoping I get one now as it sounds great x

Hey there I've pm'ed the prices for you xxx

Can someone email me the new price list also please. Thanks

Newgeekgem and forever summer I sent you both details to your inbox with the email address for samples. Hope this helps x

Hi jen just sent you an inbox message, thanks x

Got it and replied, thanks xxx

Can I get the info too please :) thanks in advance x

Sent you info x

Must say i am extremely pleased to hear about the price decrease. Have always absolutely loved vani-t since training with them a few years back but of late have started to question whether i can justify the price when it is double the price of most and you can only really charge an extra fiver.

So hopefully it is a good decrease and i will stick with it.

Can someone email me the new price list also please. Thanks

Hey Forever Summer, I was just wondering if anyone in Worcester stocked it - I will keep checking your website but will definitely:cool: be booking in with you soon anyway.

Plse can someone pm.me prices too .. I have been.in.contact eith uk Vani-T re . Samples... What is mist popular? thanks guys

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thanks for the info jenx :) x

Thankyou jenx I've mailed them :)

If anyone else would like samples or info on vani-t please either pm me or email me at [email protected]

Latest posts

Back