Vani-T

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
I'm thinking of offering spray tanning as a service in my treatments.. I have looked into a few, and what is available in my area.. and have pretty much decided on Vani-T..
but.. from what i can gather the training is done via a media disk.. I may be wrong.. after having a look on their site im really impressed with the basic package, just wondered if anyone has had experiance with this brand.. and if you can do general training for spray tan..
How did you, if you offer spray tan, get your training?
:hug:thanks

I'm thinking of offering spray tanning as a service in my treatments.. I have looked into a few, and what is available in my area.. and have pretty much decided on Vani-T..
but.. from what i can gather the training is done via a media disk.. I may be wrong.. after having a look on their site im really impressed with the basic package, just wondered if anyone has had experiance with this brand.. and if you can do general training for spray tan..
How did you, if you offer spray tan, get your training?
:hug:thanks

Hi Chels,

I use Vani-T and think it is the mutts nutts, better than any I have tried and I have tried a few. However, I didn't start out with Vani-T so don't know anything about their training. I would imagine you could train with pretty much any company so long as your insurers recognised their course.

Each company teach their tanning routine differently as far as I can tell, I have just adapted my style as I have progressed although I did train with Couture.

HTH

you won't go far wrong with Vani-T...their tanning solution and other products are fab!

xx

well as i havnt used their products yet im thankfull for that info.. but i will say their communication is great! whereas a couple others i contacted 1 got back to me and was quite rude.. the other im still waiting! I think the salon Kit would be too much for me at the minute.. so i will probably pick up a basic.. but its training im concerned about.. ((Cant get my quicktime to work to see their training video :irked:))
Thanks for the replies! :green:

Latest posts

Back