vanity case for nail tech???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleyJoyce

Reaction score
Any ideas where I can get a good carrying case for my new kit? Could do with some drawers which lift up as you open but also enough room for a couple of bottles to stand up, I'm sure you've all got them but I'm at a loss as to where to find the right one for the right price. Any suggestions??? :rolleyes:

depends what you want, the type that they sell in sallys and beauty places are exactly the same as the ones you can buy in B&Q for half the price (i kid you not) and i also bought one on wheels from a show last year which is fab, but the best thing i can recomend which i am gonna try and get next week is a Bucket Bag from CND

take a look at this thread hun

http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/67834-delights-bucket-bag.html

hths xxxxx

Thanks alot, I'll have a look in my local DIY shop, my husband did suggest a tool box and I just laughed. Ooops. How sad are we on a sunday morning.... !

this is the one i have, but although it is good, im sooo looking forward to getting the bucket bag lol, im like a little kid pmsl xxx

Attachments

• mauritius-chamarel-beaut-02.jpg
    mauritius-chamarel-beaut-02.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 951
this is the one i have, but although it is good, im sooo looking forward to getting the bucket bag lol, im like a little kid pmsl xxx

Yup i've got this one too - from B&Q! Paid about £22 for it - better than £35-£40!:lol:

got this too, also from b & q and it cost £21.97 its great xxxx

well, i looked at the ones that they sold in Capital and they were exactly the same as the B & Q ones even down to the handle. And to be honest i would much rather invest money into the products that i use to do the job than what i carry it around in. At the end of the day the client doesn't give a monkeys what your using as long as you do a good job and certainly doesn't have any idea whether you paid a tenner or fifty quid, so what does it matter even if it was a fishing tackle box?

well, for a variety of boxes that will cater for your every need, in a variety of colours, shapes and designs
Beauty Boxes
these are what i have used since i started training.these boxes are gr8. I also met the chap that owns the company @ excel and he is lovely. they will do anything to help assist you get what you need and deliver it to your door.
anna :hug:

HayleyJoyce the bucket bag is great for every nail techs needs....as is a lot of other cases/boxes out there....

My choice is the bucket bag...I have the boxes, fishing tackle boxes, cases etc etc and they are great....especially for storage...

Bit I guess it just depends....for the mobile nail tech a bucket bag is great...

And that is just my opinion...:lol:

Good luck with your search....xxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
OPI Do a fab looking case for mobile techs, I can't find a pic of it on the net but if you call the distributers (Lena White) Im sure they will send you a catalogue with all the details.

I personally prefer the look of a case to a bag and I would have thought a case is a lot more sturdy than plastic ? When I used to do Manicure & Pedicure mobile I actually used quite a big case that was bought from Salons Direct and I still couldn't get everything in !

ebay010.jpg
[/IMG]

I got this one in the end £32 from shopeezee.co.uk. I'm 3/4 of an hour from a B&Q and couldn't wait till I was passing, I ordered this online and the cost included next day delivery! Not bad eh.

Its nice B&Q one exactly the same only the inside isnt covered in material. !! Good buy . x x

How much is a Bucket Bag? x

Latest posts

Back