vat free @sallys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chantell simone

Reaction score
hi

anyone get a vat free vocuher with this months sallys brochure

if so what are you going to get?

i am going to stock up on some polishes and pedicure stuff

i am sure i got one in March, not that i am complaining

I got some new straigheners because my ghd's died on me :cry:

UV Daylight lamp

5 litres Acetone

My shampoo and conditioner.

Ju x

i just get all my sundries from sallys - ie lint free pads, hands down pads, odd nail art bits etc. The rest I get from creative! I tend to stock up from sallys when i get a VAT free voucher! xx

I got one too but not sure what I'm going to use mine for yet! :)

well i bought the heated booties and mitts that ive been thinking about getting especially as booties had £5 off too, then got acetone, polish remover, glue, pads, and that fab heel to toe tote bag full of products, brill value for £12 and loads of bits and pieces, spent a fortune, but stocked up for ages

nicky xx

is this voucher available in store now and if so how long for.....just i get the email from them and it had nothing on it and i have to travel quite a way but will if the voucher is there
thanks

I got the heel to toe tote bag too great value, and just the usual boring stuff
lint free pads etc.

is this voucher available in store now and if so how long for.....just i get the email from them and it had nothing on it and i have to travel quite a way but will if the voucher is there
thanks

i got mine in the post with my monthly mailing hun

ah i get it emailed and was no offer in it... not fair. oh well i wont take teh effort to drive there. thanks for letting me know nicky

hehe - i work there, you only get the voucher if you have ticked the box to say you wanna receive the flyer! :( it lasts until the end of the month! i should let you all know what the next promotions are going to be... ;)... but i always find the beauty promotions are always a bit naff! its always koleston, hairspray, buy 10,000,000 colours n get one free...zzzzz snore! i should complain! sorry going off on one! xxx

I forgot about this, it's in my wallet waiting to be used! lol

I will stock up on some polishes, pedi stuff and some wax.

i was abit gutted.i was going to use mine to buy the new jessica simpson hair extensions as i dont really need anything from sallys at the moment.so i went and had a look and they are made from synthetic hair so you cant do anything with them.the only thing that i thought was good about them was how they clipped in.which is a better way than the american dream ones imo which i have.but atleast you can dye,straighten and curl them if you want.really dissapointed:sad:

Latest posts

Back