VB Jeans...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
HI all,

Just wondering if any of you have tried Victoria Beckams jeans.

As a treat for losing a stone! My lovely hubbie has said he will treat me to some, but i am wondering what kind of fit they are, as she is soooo skinny & i dont want to risk buying some & then finding my arse is too big for them!!!

(im thinking of getting them off ebay as they are alot cheaper!)

Thanks x

I would personally go for a pair of Seven or Sass and Bide jeans. Much more classy.

theres alot on sale on ebay which have a good description of them there suppose to push ur backside up to make u look smaller or something - but river island jeans do the same job! lol

louise said:
HI all,

(im thinking of getting them off ebay as they are alot cheaper!)

Well done with losing so much weight:) I like the VB jeans by rock and republic, although you have to be careful when buying from ebay as they have so many fakes.:eek: I have to admit they are really good fakes!!!:confused: I was recently on holiday to Malaysia and they have so many fakes, it was hard to tell the difference sometimes, I seen fake timberland boots, puma and nike trainers, seven, diesel, and R&R jeans, chloe, louis vuitton, and chanel bags, dkny, rolex and breitling watches, to name a few, you could get virtually anything!! hope you find a nice pair whichever you choose, and getting hubby to pay is an added bonus.

Mhairi xx

Oceana said:
I would personally go for a pair of Seven or Sass and Bide jeans. Much more classy.

That's funny - for someone who is not a skinny minny I have both and love them... also have For All Mankind which are really long, these are my faves!

Samantha darling your bum would look delicious in anything!! haha!
Though have to say my all time favourite jeans are my Miss Sixty ones!! They have now moulded to my shape.

My sister just bought a pair from Harvey Nicks - cost £300 !! I was in shock that anyone could spend that amount on a pair of jeans !! (Just jealous really !) She is a size 6 and they are so skinny - but look fab on her.

Oceana said:
Samantha darling your bum would look delicious in anything!! haha!
Though have to say my all time favourite jeans are my Miss Sixty ones!! They have now moulded to my shape.

Well Claire - you know what we women are like about our own butts:Scared: - I have some Miss Sixty somewhere but I get the feeling I may have lie on the floor to get the zip up!!!! :Scared: - aren't jeans bloody expensive now. Boy I remember the days of my Pepe Betty's (I still have them and I can get them done-up but the overspill is horrendous):evil:.. I bought them from Jean Jeanie in Leeds when I was 14, for £29.99... my mum loved them but they are seriously 80's looking now!!! - plus I definitely wouldn't wear them because of the 'overspill'!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

i live in mens jeans!!! lol. I buy a 32/34 inch waist long length so they sit around my bum and are all baggy!! soo comfy!! I hate tight jeans, i like a bit of airflow! lol.

And what is with skinny jeans being in? Eek! I need my bootcut to balance out my thighs!
Plus I suffer from J-Lo arse syndrome.... if I can get it over my butt, they're way too big around the waist, hence I get builder's bum all the time! ARG! Do you think Ms Lopez has to get sewn into hers? Or maybe they have extra long flies so you can open them wide enough to get over the bum, and then do them up tight enough to fit round the waist?

hahaha!

I really HATE skinny jeans. (prolly cuz i got a fat bum! lol) I think there will be an epidemic of bacterial infections from lack of air to the groin. You'll see them all queueing up in boots with their cream to sort it out hehe.

Latest posts

Back