Vegan, cruelty free, 5 free gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letisha

Reaction score
Hello I am looking into Gel brands/polish that are vegan, cruelty free and ideally 5 free and having a tough time finding something that's manufactured in the UK (or close by) The first brand I came across was Madam Glam and I have ordered some to test but delivery takes ages and shipping can be costly as it comes all the way from the US. Does anyone have any recommendations?

The Gelbottle inc , 5 free and over 360 colours great sized bottles!

I second The Gelbottle Inc.

Wow this is a pretty incredible read! Thanks so much for enlightening me...it does make sense.

Strongly recommend Doug Schoon and his knowledge to help all NT develop a BS filter :)

Hello I am looking into Gel brands/polish that are vegan, cruelty free and ideally 5 free and having a tough time finding something that's manufactured in the UK (or close by) The first brand I came across was Madam Glam and I have ordered some to test but delivery takes ages and shipping can be costly as it comes all the way from the US. Does anyone have any recommendations?
I mainly Use Halo by pure nails, you can get them online http://www.purenails.co/halo-gel-polish-only-499.html but i usually pick them up from my local wholesalers. they have great colour coverage and last ages, I'm not sure about the 5 free thing but I was under the impression they all were, but i may be wrong.
Can I ask regarding your Madam Glam order how long did it take to come and did you get notified when it was shipped? I'm asking because I ordered from them 2 weeks ago and haven't even had confirmation it has been shipped yet, I've emailed to ask but they're not responding.

Latest posts

Back