Vegan/cruelty free nail gel UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tigrelilo

Reaction score
Hi
I'm looking to use Vegan/Cruelty Free nail gel from UK - any info/advise would be grateful. thank you

Last edited:
Light Elegance, Lilly Nails. I don't live in UK myself, so you'd have to get in touch with them to find out who their distributor is. :)

Last edited:
All gels are Vegan. IKON.iQ Nails products have not been tested on animals.

All gels are Vegan. IKON.iQ Nails products have not been tested on animals.

Vegan in terms of ingredients I suppose. But if a brand decides to distribute their product somewhere, and in full knowledge and consent to that product being tested on animals, then I wouldn't consider the brand Cruelty free, and therefore not vegan. By the way, I like that your product Ikon.iq is also Cruelty free are you selling this product in Norway as well? :)

Yes, that's right 7th-Heaven.

It is possible for professionals only to order from Norway (a photo of the certificate is uploaded during registration). At the moment, we don't have a distributor in Norway - so please put the word out :)

The gel bottle is a Uk brand, cruelty free and vegan xx

Bio Sculpture fits the bill too but certification is pretty expensive.

Premier gel is vegan not sure if they have certification though

Diamond Glitters Gel Perfection x

Many nail products are 'vegan' like stated above. It's the chemicals in the nail products that have been tested on animals, before being manufactured in to the nail product. If you look up the ingredients online, you can find articles on tests they've done on animals with the chemical. So, a company can claim to be vegan because the chemicals have already gone through the testing and they don't have to do it. That's my take on it.

Latest posts

Back