Vegan make up brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallandcute

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Wondering if you can help at all. I'm looking for some vegan make up brushes. I have tried the royal and langnickel revolution brushes but tbh they are a devil for cleaning, the only way I have found to truly cleanse the brushes is with an oil cleanser followed by a gel facial cleanser! Otherwise every other method still leaves mire make up in the brush then cleansed out. Also they never go back to being as soft as they originally were.

I have also tried real techniques stippling brush but didn't rate it. In fairness it was only the one brush but due to this now a little unsure of the rest of the range.

I like the look of the Zoe's bamboo collection and they appear to be a bit of a cult classic and a great price point. I would also like the brushes to be pro over everybody being able to buy but I'm open to all suggestions :)

Hi geeks,

Wondering if you can help at all. I'm looking for some vegan make up brushes. I have tried the royal and langnickel revolution brushes but tbh they are a devil for cleaning, the only way I have found to truly cleanse the brushes is with an oil cleanser followed by a gel facial cleanser! Otherwise every other method still leaves mire make up in the brush then cleansed out. Also they never go back to being as soft as they originally were.

I have also tried real techniques stippling brush but didn't rate it. In fairness it was only the one brush but due to this now a little unsure of the rest of the range.

I like the look of the Zoe's bamboo collection and they appear to be a bit of a cult classic and a great price point. I would also like the brushes to be pro over everybody being able to buy but I'm open to all suggestions :)

Real techniques brushes are lovely to work with so don't be put off by one :) x

i love the royal langnickel moda ones, they are handy little size. There are loads out there i have quite a few of the real techniques ones- they're nice maybe got for the ultra plush ones in bold metals. which particular bursh are you after- a stippling brush? Or did your want a brush collection? there are soooo many to choose from try morphe, sugarpill, occ, bdellium, sigma. I have a few from a few unknown brands that are vegan peta friendly. (note to self stop shopping! :rolleyes:) xoxo

I love Real Techniques brushes. I also love Zoeva's who do a vegan range, bdellium bambu brushes are all vegan. Crown also have a tonne of vegan brushes.

Also, all Illamasqua's brushes are synthetic and Sigma do quite a few sythetic ones too.

Thanks for all your help. I'm still trying to decide tbh. I'm looking for a collection but I also like pretty brushes like the zone a bamboo range instead of the boring black handle, silver ferrule and black/white or beige bristles. Also I have noticed that not all companies make all brushes in each collection or all brushes with synthetic fibres which is darn annoying too [emoji19]

Latest posts

Back