Velvasilk same number system as Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jody2412

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone tried the Velvasilk colour range at Alan Howards? It has the same number system as Wella. I've bought some to try. Look at how similar the shade chart is xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470142396.872715.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470142416.173520.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470142439.057107.jpg

I would be interested to know how you get on with the colour. :)

Is it cheaper? I thought /7 was patented so it won't have the same effect as a wella /7 x

I've use the double grey coverage and they cover we'll probably 1/2 shade darker than the Igora I use currently x

Iv just done the light grey toner on my hair to try it out , not changed dramatically but will be able to see better in the natural light tomorrow .
My hair isn't the same colour all over so It
will pick up on the lighter bits.

Let me know what others think or have used the range

OMG I thought that was a wella chart there! Very keen to know how you get on!!

I find a slight difference on the vibrancy .. the tones are similar to KP but not as bright good alternative if cost is an issue .. The intense bases are still as good .. Be warned though 55/46 Koleston is nothing like 55/46 Versasilk ..

I've continued to use them I like them they are slightly darker but coverage and tone is great for the cost £5 for 2 tubes x

I find a slight difference on the vibrancy .. the tones are similar to KP but not as bright good alternative if cost is an issue .. The intense bases are still as good .. Be warned though 55/46 Koleston is nothing like 55/46 Versasilk ..
Sorry can I. Ask why ???

Sorry can I. Ask why ???

Welcome to the site.

Unfortunately, the quoted poster has been absent from this website since 2016.

Latest posts

Back