Vent it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thank god I hadn't decided to come over from Spain and booked flights and stuff. For those of you who have booked hotels maybe if you asked to speak to the manager they will give you a refund as a gesture of goodwill, even if it's partial? It's worth a try.

BTW Tricky ... Doctor Who? :lol::lol::lol:

You just said it :eek::eek::eek::eek::irked::mad::)

:smack:lol it was the very first joke i learn't as a kid :lol: still find it funny even today :)

LMAO I know, takes you back to being 7 years old! My other favourite is - what did the grape do when the elephant trod on it?

I don't know, what did the grape do when the elephant trod on it?

It gave a little whine (wine!!)

I loved that one!

LMAO I know, takes you back to being 7 years old! My other favourite is - what did the grape do when the elephant trod on it?

I don't know, what did the grape do when the elephant trod on it?

It gave a little whine (wine!!)

I loved that one!

this is my 3 year olds

knock knock

who's there

banana

banana who

knock knock

who's there

banana

banana who

knock knock

who's there

banana

banana who

knock knock

who's there

banana

banana who

knock knock

who's there

banana

banana who

knock knock

who's there

Orange

Orange who

Bet your glad i didn't say banana:lol:

This is going to sound dumb, but why is the prof beauty thing canceled, i registered for tickets last night and there was no mention of it being canceled????:eek::eek:

Have a look on their website, it tells you there, something about making changes to the event.

AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
mY 2 YEAR OLD HAS GOT NOTHING ON ME FOR TEMPER TANTRUMS THIS MORN! Whoops didn't mean to shout. Hang on a minute YES I BLOODY DID!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Phoned PB this morning and they said that if my cheque for the comp fees hasn't already been cashed, then it won't be. If it has been cashed then they will either refund or they can transfer the comp fees to G-mex comp if required.

If that's any help.

DOCTOR BLOODY WHO!!!!

The 'official' Doctor who exhibiton is on at the moment here in Manchester, Oh well, I suppose I'll have to return that Tardis I stole to take to olympia :lol: he he !!

LOL! What about the dalek?

Well thank god I hadn't decided to come over from Spain and booked flights and stuff. For those of you who have booked hotels maybe if you asked to speak to the manager they will give you a refund as a gesture of goodwill, even if it's partial? It's worth a try.

BTW Tricky ... Doctor Who? :lol::lol::lol:

Unless they have actually taken any money for the hotel room, you are perfectly within your rights to cancel without being charged.

Some hotels let you cancel up until 3hrs before check-in is due.

Marlise

Hi all,

I have booked my ticket for Olympia but have only just heard through this thread that it is cancelled!:cry:

How did you all find out it was not happening?

Did they email you?

Is it going to be re-scheduled?

This was going to be my first ever show and I am gutted to hear this.:cry:

There must be something going on in the industry with all the recent talk of Hyperion and now the show being cancelled. Obviously the two may not be connected at all and it may just be my thoughts running away with me lol.:smack:

This is really confusing me though, being new to the industry, I have no prior knowledge of whether or not this is something to be concerned about or whether these things happen.:confused:

xx

So we cant get creative product easly right now don't really know where we stand, to top it all off professional beauty sep is now canceled. i have spent a lot of time money and brain power on these comps and now its canceled. :irked:

vent it

Grrr... I was not going to compete, but has booked my flight and hotel and everything has been payed for in advance. Normally I would have been happy to have 4 days in London, but now, I am only gutted...

C.

I know...... maybe the next geek comp should be 'dr who' then at least some of your hard work won't go to waste xxx
I never intended to enter this as i never enter proper comps but i think this idea is brill,
i still wont be joining in though, don't know why but i have hated Dr who since been a kid with a passion but would love to see all your fantastic works of art :D

"skateboards around the room, throwing out valium with vodka shot chasers"

What a prescription - perfect:lol::lol::lol:

Hi all,

I have booked my ticket for Olympia but have only just heard through this thread that it is cancelled!:cry:

How did you all find out it was not happening?

Did they email you?

Is it going to be re-scheduled?

This was going to be my first ever show and I am gutted to hear this.:cry:

There must be something going on in the industry with all the recent talk of Hyperion and now the show being cancelled. Obviously the two may not be connected at all and it may just be my thoughts running away with me lol.:smack:

This is really confusing me though, being new to the industry, I have no prior knowledge of whether or not this is something to be concerned about or whether these things happen.:confused:

xx

Hi Sarah,

No, as far as i know, no-one received an email. There is a notice on their website Professional Beauty - For All Your Beauty Needs - Home

ha ha ha ha this really made my day!!!!!!!!
sooo funny:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back