Vent it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tricky

Reaction score
So we cant get creative product easly right now don't really know where we stand, to top it all off professional beauty sep is now canceled. i have spent a lot of time money and brain power on these comps and now its canceled. :irked:

vent it

GO VICKY!!!!

You didn't put the smilie on with the mad face though :mad: !! The 'irked ' face doesn't look angry enough!!

I know what you mean though, I've not got the added headache of no stock, but as for prof beauty..........WELL I'M BLOODY GUTTED ( hands on hips and quivering lips!!)

Lots of time and money wasted, especially regards the photographic and fantasy comps, both having the same theme and all that. :mad::rolleyes::cry::irked: xxxx

So we cant get creative product easly right now don't really know where we stand, to top it all off professional beauty sep is now canceled. i have spent a lot of time money and brain power on these comps and now its canceled. :irked:

vent it

ditto.... think you've summed it up tricky !!!

I know we are all in the same boat but we have to remain + lets see what the next few weeks bring I'm sure everthing is going to pan out fine (if not better !) xx

GO VICKY!!!!

You didn't put the smilie on with the mad face though :mad: !! The 'irked ' face doesn't look angry enough!!

I know what you mean though, I've not got the added headache of no stock, but as for prof beauty..........WELL I'M BLOODY GUTTED ( hands on hips and quivering lips!!)

Lots of time and money wasted, especially regards the photographic and fantasy comps, both having the same theme and all that. :mad::rolleyes::cry::irked: xxxx

So will we ever know now what is really going on with our industry right now

so there has been a high and there will always be a low but to hit rock flippig bottom in one month:eek:

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought i'd put it on here too, i'm going to go to bed for once not thinking about nails or doctor bloody who for once and jusy reflect on what the F**K has happened today!!! lol

I hope someone can explain because i am baffled!!!!!!!

DOCTOR BLOODY WHO!!!!

The 'official' Doctor who exhibiton is on at the moment here in Manchester, Oh well, I suppose I'll have to return that Tardis I stole to take to olympia :lol: he he !!

DOCTOR BLOODY WHO!!!!

The 'official' Doctor who exhibiton is on at the moment here in Manchester, Oh well, I suppose I'll have to return that Tardis I stole to take to olympia :lol: he he !!

when was the last time you checked you still had it. Tardises are funny old things you know :lol:

Pmsl!! Oh well, at least we're having a laugh about it!

Who knows.....we might wake up in the morning and find it has all been a dream?!:rolleyes: xx

:irked:Yep gonna join in on this one!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M TOTALLY AND UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, UNBELIEVABLY, P****D OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Was going to be my first comp too.
Spent stupid amounts of money like others have, hotel payed, even comp fees payed!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOH THE PHONES ARE GONNA BE HOT TOMORROW!!!!!!:irked:

(Any body know any good jokes, need cheering up!) :green:

Pmsl!! Oh well, at least we're having a laugh about it!

Who knows.....we might wake up in the morning and find it has all been a dream?!:rolleyes: xx
Wake me, wake me!!!!!!!:lol:

So will we ever know now what is really going on with our industry right now

Whatever it is, there are some strange happenings.:irked::mad:

Spent stupid amounts of money like others have, hotel payed, even comp fees payed!!!!!!

surely they will have to refund your comp fee's?? let us know how you get on xx god I hope none of the exhibitor's have paid out !

Knock knock....................

I know...... maybe the next geek comp should be 'dr who' then at least some of your hard work won't go to waste xxx

I'm sure Rachel aka Chocolate will be on here as soon as she can with some kind of explanation. I feel sorry for her if it is something out of her or the other organisers control xx

I'm sure Rachel aka Chocolate will be on here as soon as she can with some kind of explanation. I feel sorry for her if it is something out of her or the other organisers control xx
Yeh with you on that one, she's been really helpful over the last couple of weeks bless her.

Oh eerr Tricky!!!!????

"Who's there?":)

Yeh with you on that one, she's been really helpful over the last couple of weeks bless her.

Oh eerr Tricky!!!!????

"Who's there?":)

Doctor

OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA¬!!!!

Let me get my needle and thread, me sides have split!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::smack::lol::lol:

Well thank god I hadn't decided to come over from Spain and booked flights and stuff. For those of you who have booked hotels maybe if you asked to speak to the manager they will give you a refund as a gesture of goodwill, even if it's partial? It's worth a try.

BTW Tricky ... Doctor Who? :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back