Ventilation for home nail room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diamondclaws

Reaction score
Im moving into new house at end of the month and am going to have my own room to do nails, currently been in the garage. Anyway my husband isn't a fan of the smell of monomer so I was wondering if there's any thing I can do to help with smell. Would an air purifyer work? Is there anything on the market like a vent system?

You want a ravair filter. They have portable, compact filters which you can just plug in and leave on a trolley, or your nail desk, wherever is handy. You can wall mount them as well, but I prefer mine to be near my working area.

I use mine in my beauty room and the air smells “mountain fresh”. It’s quiet and looks neat.

I did loads of research before buying this filter and crunched the maths. An awful lot of filters have exaggerated and unrealistic claims - there is a “which” report which is interesting background reading, The Ravair filter is specifically designed to remove VOC’s from the air, it monitors the air quality and speeds up when it detects anything. Mine responds when I spray surgical spirit on to cotton wool for clean up, and when buses pull into the bus stop opposite.

Thanks for the kind words about the Ravair Wall Mounted Fume Extractor, it is now the Ravair best Selling Unit, I just thought I would add that it also has Flexzorb Anti Viral Filters added Free of Charge, see www.flexzorb.com for details, this filter will kill airborne virus and Ravair Ltd have a copy of the 28page report made from Independent Tests at Health Protection Agency England that back this up. www.ravair.co.uk

Yes I must admit I was very impressed by the addition of Flexorb. I’m familiar with flexorb from my military days. We used to do chemical and biological warfare training regularly in the pre Iraq days. I wore my flexorb suit in teargas chambers and it kept me perfectly protected when I was inside it.

I’m quite happy working on clients faces with a Ravair humming beside me.

Latest posts

Back