Ventilation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kasey590

Reaction score
Hey all! About to start my course in acrylics and I got sent a sampl set from the brand I want to work with. I didn't realize how strong the smell was and I'm now concerned about ventilation. I have a home salon set up I'll be using however the room doesn't have good ventilation it doesn't have windows that open etc so what would you all recommend I get hold of to be able to help ventilate the smell? Would a simple desk fan do the job?

A desk fan will only move the smell around the room, when I was doing my course my lecturer recommended to those that we're setting up at home even to just install a bathroom ceiling exhaust fan. Windows are great through the summer but would be cold in winter with the window open,
Hope this helps x

Perhaps work with a brand that sell vapour/fume free monomer etc.

I'm in a rental so I can't add anything to the house :-( I think I may need to change rooms :-( :-(

Have a look (google) "Ambermist" , they sell the "sunflower lamp" - in your situation it would be ideal. Ambermist are also a member here on Salongeek. xx Young Nails also sell this amazing lamp, but you have to download their brochure to find it. HTH xx

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back