Ventilation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polished0810

Reaction score
Hey guys,
My mum mentioned something about needing correct ventilation in my home salon due to filing and nail varnish remover ect...I've had a little room built on the back of my garage and it has no windows but a full glass door, I'm having spot lights put in so it will be bright enough... But she's now got me concerned as in the winter I won't be able to leave the door open for ventilation.... I will be doing manis/pedicures and also bio sculpture gel nails, does anybody have any knowledge on this topic at all?
Sorry if this is a dumb question just never gave it a second thought before x

I've just bought a Ravair from Ambermist after I had a demonstration at Pro Beauty. It's really brilliant and ideal for a small room.
It deals with dust and odours [emoji106] I think the website is Ambermist.co.uk x

Hey guys,
My mum mentioned something about needing correct ventilation in my home salon due to filing and nail varnish remover ect...I've had a little room built on the back of my garage and it has no windows but a full glass door, I'm having spot lights put in so it will be bright enough... But she's now got me concerned as in the winter I won't be able to leave the door open for ventilation.... I will be doing manis/pedicures and also bio sculpture gel nails, does anybody have any knowledge on this topic at all?
Sorry if this is a dumb question just never gave it a second thought before x

You probably won't have to worry about smelly fumes if you are using those products but if you were doing acrylic nails then most definitely as they can be quite potent.
But it will really depend on the size of the room.
Make sure you empty your bin each night to reduce the fumes as well.

Good luck :)

Thanks for your replies guys :) xx

Hi,
The Ravair Nail Dust and Fume Extractor is in stock and selling fast. The Extractor is 5 time more powerful than required by HSE Coshh 13 regulations, (verified by Independent LEV Test) and has Real Activated Carbon Pellets in the triple action filter to adsorb the toxic fumes created by many nail products. Check out May Edition of Scratch Magazine for a review or our website for more information, www.ambermist.com (Not .co.uk) or Ambermist_Official facebook to see it in action.
Ambermist

Don't forget there are fumes to gel too. Just because you can't smell it, doesn't mean it's not there.

Try and ventilate as often as you can to minimise headaches/ overexposure issues

Latest posts

Back