Versum help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becknsb

Reaction score
This week I switched over to Versum software, and mostly has been a positive experience. I can easily add multiple services to one appointment slot when I'm entering the data, but if my clients are booking they can only book one service? I'm hoping it's something I've done because pretty much all my bookings are multi service. I'm in Australia so I have to wait until 6pm my time to contact support, I thought I would post here on the off chance someone had experienced a similar issue.

Beck

This week I switched over to Versum software, and mostly has been a positive experience. I can easily add multiple services to one appointment slot when I'm entering the data, but if my clients are booking they can only book one service? I'm hoping it's something I've done because pretty much all my bookings are multi service. I'm in Australia so I have to wait until 6pm my time to contact support, I thought I would post here on the off chance someone had experienced a similar issue.

Beck
Never mind, I heard back from support. Apparently that isn't a feature they have "at this time" SO now I have to find a platform that does offer it, and start again.

Sorry you didn’t receive a quicker response, but pleased to read you now have it sorted anyway;)

Latest posts

Back