Very bad feet-pedicure help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha I live in Pennsylvania and I am not aloud to use the chrome like ones thank you!

Ha ha I live in Pennsylvania and I am not aloud to use the chrome like ones thank you!

I didn't even think that you might be in a different country [emoji85] duh sorry. I'm in the UK. x

Microplane & Callus Peel the best

Cheese grater style files are illegal in my area for good reason. They can cause serious damage/ cuts/ infections. i use a sand paper type file in my shop and love it. It is a stainless steel file with single use pads. It's great because I can disinfect it between clients. I do all the clipping and filing before the foot soak and get great results. I also use a sugar scrub made in house with fine sugar and grape seed oil and essential oils for fragrance. It dissolves easily with hot towels. For extra callous care I mix lemon and baking soda into a paste and apply to foot then scrub. My clients really appreciate the gentle natural approach.

Cheese grater style files are illegal in my area for good reason. They can cause serious damage/ cuts/ infections. i use a sand paper type file in my shop and love it. It is a stainless steel file with single use pads. It's great because I can disinfect it between clients. I do all the clipping and filing before the foot soak and get great results. I also use a sugar scrub made in house with fine sugar and grape seed oil and essential oils for fragrance. It dissolves easily with hot towels. For extra callous care I mix lemon and baking soda into a paste and apply to foot then scrub. My clients really appreciate the gentle natural approach.
Exactly what I use too!! I love my sandpaper metal file! "cheese graters" are not allowed in Arizona, Nebraska or South Dakota (states I'm licensed in).
For the 2 clients in my last 6 years who didn't think their feet were smooth enough from my sandpaper metal file I simply replied:
"It didn't take you only 45 mins to grow your calluses, so it will take me more than 45 mins to remove them. Would you like to discuss & book sessions for an ongoing treatment plan so we can get your feet to the healthy condition you seek?)
:)

The microplane is not a rough file. It's sold by sweet squared/CND. They aren't rough at all. They don't cause damage, cut you or cause infections. And it is disinfected properly between clients.

I think some of you have the wrong end of the stick here [emoji58]

The microplane is not a rough file. It's sold by sweet squared/CND. They aren't rough at all. They don't cause damage, cut you or cause infections. And it is disinfected properly between clients.

I think some of you have the wrong end of the stick here [emoji58]

htthttps://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00BH1N31Y...lossal-Pedicure-Pink/dp/B0084JQFIK?th=1&psc=1

This is the file I think you are talking about and it is illegal in many places in the States.

This is the file I use

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...sr=8-1&keywords=mehaz+foot+file&pi=SY200_QL40

Hi just thought I would jump in and say what I love [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175] and use, lotus foot file from salons direct, they are great! Sand paper style and all my ladies have there own one I clean appropriately and store them all in labelled zip lock bags and they are really good and clients love the fact that they see there own little bag come out with their file in it!!

Latest posts

Back