Very curved toenails?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estherlou

Reaction score
My dear old dad decided to go to the chiropodists to get a corn removed, no problem there, he has difficulty understanding what i do and was really pleased that he had not only had his corn removed but also had his nails cut filed and cleaned for.....£20:eek:
I said why did he have that done when i could do it for him, and then i asked him to show me, i was so shocked his toenails were completely rounnded, almost oval:eek:!!!
I said why on earth had he had them cut like that and he said that the chiropodist said it was better for the nails and that it wouldn't cause him to get ingrowing nails if he came back regularly, unbelievable!!!!:eek:

I said why on earth had he had them cut like that and he said that the chiropodist said it was better for the nails and that it wouldn't cause him to get ingrowing nails if he came back regularly, unbelievable!!!!:eek:

Maybe this is why she said it:):)

I remember doing it pedicure for a lady when I was at college and she refused to let me cut her nails straight across as she said that her chiropodist had said the same - that if you cut them curved you will avoid ingrowing toe nails.

I had to point this out to my tutor so she didn't fail my assesment because the nails weren't straight!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back