Very dark grey help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat2610

Reaction score
I need help with this colour! Light greys are easy I just start with a clean base and add a blob of 1/0 to my toner, however this client wants such a dark grey, almost black and I’m worried. Help?!
bc3274d8bc47e688d6847cdf7d743e01.jpg

That looks more blue than grey to me... Schwarzkopf do an absolutes silverwhites range and their slate grey is very very dark. Designed to go on naturally white or pre lightened hair. But it’s not as blue as this. Xxxxx

10g 8/81+ 15g 10/6 +2g 2/8 colour touch

1.0 at roots then let run into almost white hair at the basin, fudge headpaint do a beautiful grey line from really dark to light aswell

6.117 Leyton house and a touch of 2.0 x

Pravana Smokey silver and Black Additive. No matter what you put in there, it's gonna fade.

That looks more blue than grey to me... Schwarzkopf do an absolutes silverwhites range and their slate grey is very very dark. Designed to go on naturally white or pre lightened hair. But it’s not as blue as this. Xxxxx

Hi I have used the slate grey many times and unfortunately does not go as dark as this.

Indola/igora colours are good for greys

Latest posts

Back