Very pale client, still no tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella bee

Reaction score
I have a client who is very very pale, I have sprayed her few times and not much colour is showing up, we first used Santana medium 10% to see how colour would be with that, then used dark 12% still not much colour and white looking then I used a different brand 16% and still not much darker, there is a very slight colour but her legs from knee down still white, she has followed all the care before getting sprayed and still this is happening, is there any other solution or should use darker shade or is she just never going to tan?thanks x

Since I had my wee boy this has been happening to me, literally 8% or 20% look the exact same when washed off, just a very, very light hint of a colour. Its the same with every tan, I've tried everything + evry combination at putting it on. So what I have to do is apply about 5 coats over 24hrs + it takes about 48hrs to to develop fully :( its such a pain! But its the only thing that will give me a nice dark tan. (About a 14% in a normal person)

And now I'm thinking that its maybe the erythulose that's tanning me + not the DHA because its the same no matter what % DHA I use. Has your client maybe had a hormonal change recently?

Thanks for replying. She had a baby just about year half ago, this was her 2nd, wonder if it's the same then? I have read about tanning 1 day then over again next but wasn't really sure if it would work?x

Latest posts

Back