Very Strange!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Jo

Reaction score
Hi Jo,

Only one thing to say 'OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

omg ping pong nails where do people get their ideas from xx

I don't even know what to say! xxx

Welllll I don't know about you but I'm off to buy some ping pong balls, I mean lets face it anything that has the edge over the competiton right?? erm.... right??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The bit I especially like is where she says "Unlike commercial false nails which attach to the entire surface of the nail, ping-pong nail extensions are glued only to the very tip and so do not harm the living surface of the natural nail" :eek:

Was that actually serious?

BeachBabe said:

I think so! I mean, she has gone to great lengths (ha ha ha) to do a 'frame by frame' of how to do the ping pong nails!! Poor love, she's going to alot of trouble isn't she!! I really like where she says 'Self-adhesive Silk Wrap. Easy to find in US drugstores, more difficult in Europe - try a nail salon.' YEAH cos we'd all hand over our silk right???! J xx

Surely a pletrum would be more use than a ping-pong nail Lol

well what can u say...except WEIRD!!!!!! lol :eek:

Jo Jo said:
Well, I thought I'd seen every which way to do nails but seems there is one we have all missed!!! you won't believe this when you see it! :eek:

http://clarsach.net/nails/ping-pong/01.htm

J xx
In the words of Victor Meldrow "I DO NOOOOOOOOT BELIEEEEEEEVE IT" :eek: !!!! She has to be kidding......

my god ,that is appalling, glad i dont go to her :cry:

BeachBabe said:

Ooo it's your birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU!!!
I remember 24, vaguely.

J xx

Thats just shocking - I just cant beleieve some freak dreamt that up... :!:

Why go to all that trouble slicing up Ping pong balls surely thats why we already have nail tips, it beggers belief, even the finished nail looked rubbigh, made me laugh though.

Claire

Oh my god, what a mess. Ping pong nail whatever will be next?:eek:

Wasnt there an article in Nails or Scratch that covered a man who played guitar and he used to do his nails with a ping pong ball? He also said that he used to use wood shavings and superglue :eek: before he disovered nail salons that would cater for men!

Julie

In that light even the Rio nail kits look good & thats saying something. I know the word crap springs to mind.

Obviously a Blue Peter addict !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now where is my empty fairy liquid bottle, my spoon and my ladle and oh yes my sticky back plastic..........

omg whatever next :rolleyes:

At last, after all these years i've figured out where i've been going wrong!! NOT!

Anyone got any spare ping pong balls...........

Taz
x

Latest posts

Back