Vibrant red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flix'shair

Reaction score
Hi,
i wonder if anyone can recommend a vibrant red i use 6,66 l'oreal but want brighter av used a mix red with it and cant get it bright! I always pre bleach my hair before a new application and am used to keeping up to it please help i want to be bright! :)

Loreal's MagiContrast are good .. one of my clients has this as a full head colour. It comes out quite vibrant. She likes it

i agree, the magicontrast range are fantastic, especially the magenta red :)

Affinage do a B Red range and the red in that is vibrant! My daughter used to have a full head with this and i never lost her in a crowd-lol
It also comes with a refresher that you can either retail to your client or get them to come back to the salon for it to be refreshed :)

Affinage do a B Red range and the red in that is vibrant! My daughter used to have a full head with this and i never lost her in a crowd-lol
It also comes with a refresher that you can either retail to your client or get them to come back to the salon for it to be refreshed :)

i agree completley, ive used this before and the results are fantastic

i had maji rouge in my hair (highlights) they weren't as bright as Id like them so I put crazy colour (fire) over it evry few days and it looked great!

hope this helps xx

If I want red with a bit of staying power and depth I use Schwartzkopf 9/888 with a good dollop of red spark colour gloss in and 3%.
If I want 'wow, I see you from space' red, I use Elumen by Goldwell. It is so red it glows! :)

i love the fire crazy colour, its a really vibrant, stand out from the crowd red. Hth xx

Hi,
i wonder if anyone can recommend a vibrant red i use 6,66 l'oreal but want brighter av used a mix red with it and cant get it bright! I always pre bleach my hair before a new application and am used to keeping up to it please help i want to be bright! :)

did u mean u pre-bleach it every time it needs done? x

Try using Loreal 0600 as a mix or on its own. If you dont want to pre lighten and want to put in a head of highlights try mixing it with 30 vol, comes out a fiery and flamboyant red!

I haven't been able to find a great Permanent Red yet,
but am going to try the Affinage B-Red next.
I used it when training at college and did get good results :D

For my own hair, I bleach bathed it for 5mins (already tinted red, just faded) just to get it a bit orangey then put the Fudge Hot Chilli on.
It's an amazing colour :) I also have Cherry Bomb too, but haven't tried yet.

I haven't been able to find a great Permanent Red yet,
but am going to try the Affinage B-Red next.
I used it when training at college and did get good results :D

For my own hair, I bleach bathed it for 5mins (already tinted red, just faded) just to get it a bit orangey then put the Fudge Hot Chilli on.
It's an amazing colour :) I also have Cherry Bomb too, but haven't tried yet.

cherry bomb is a gorgeous colour

Latest posts

Back