Vibrating sunbeds????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharlz

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

has anyone heard of these vibrating sunbeds?

This company sent me details of this vertical sunbed that has a vibrating plate in its base. Apparently its meant to tone up your body while u tan!!! I'm wanting to get a sunbed in my salon, and in theory this sounds fantastic. Has any1 heard of this before?Does anyone have one in their salon/ Or has any1 used 1?

i'm based in Nottingham, but they said no one in my area has one so i cant try it out.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. THANKS. X

Well the sunbed always makes me ddaydream of beaches because of the heat now i could ahve the sex thrown in as well lol. sorry had to lower the tone x

Hi, i am about to open up my own tanning salon..i tried out a vibrating vertical unit at the prof beauty show Excel London earlier this year, it was quite fun as i get quite bored lol! but i havent got any real info on them, if u have any info pass it my way please :) Thanks xxx

I tried out one of these as was intrested to see what they was like.
I have my own sunbed shop and feel people that use the beds come to chill out and relax for a bit. Some people may be different i suppose.

I would just stick with a normal one, people will go to the gym if they want to tone!!

Good luck in whatever you choose x

A supplier I visited demo'd one for us, it felt a bit gimmicky in my opinion. I'm also not convinced that exersizing whilst under the heat of a vertical sunbed is an altogether safe idea considering the strain that it could potentially put on your heart.

Latest posts

Back