Vicki Peters Glass Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kupa Inc. - Home Page

does that work? lol I haven't got a clue how to do a link

but I was looking at this site yesterday and it has some great easy to follow video's the 3d ones are fab, I'm not looking for a new product line but love having a look at what else there is out there, and seeing great work by a world leader is always good xx

10/10 your link worked hun :hug:

Just wondering but dont techs buy Creative because of the reputation and that it is a "name brand". Young Nails was named after the boys mom. Everything has to be named something so sorry its kinda tacky when comments are made about things/people that dont know what they are talking about. Sorry but Creative is not the only wonderful quality product line. I love how quick people are to put down one thing just to praise their choice.

To answer the thread no I have never tried Vicki's line but have heard very good things about it. It is getting used more in the States. I would always try a sample kit possibly try emailing her and requesting a sample. Just make sure you will be able to get easy where you are.

Britney Spears has sold lots of records - I won't buy her signature scent.

Andrew Collinge is a great hairdresser - I won't buy his own brand Shampoo

Vici Peters may be a great Nail Tech - what does she know about manufacturing nail products?
I don't agree with your post.
I know Vicki Peters personaly and she has been the industry way before you were born. She is CEO of Kupa Inc. and I am teling you she knows about manufacturing nail products.She is well respected in this industry and you can't compare her with someone like Britney Spears.She is directly involved with chemists and she developed this specific line to her specifications.There is no clear acrylic that will compare to her Clear Glass Powder.
Only the fact that is US based company will play a big role if someone wants to order this product and use it on daily basis. I think that Vicki is working on this one.

Sorry i have to totally 100% agree with Lana and becca boo!! I just didnt have the guts to say it myself haha! I have been researching Vicki Peters all day and the reccomendations she has is incredible. her repuatation is second to none! She is one of the top nail technicians in the US so i think she knows what she is talking about lol. Dont get me wrong i have used and i am happy using creative but does that mean i am unable to experiement with other brands? The one thing i will comment on though is putting her name to the product?? Why is that tacky? To me this shows how confident she is with her products. Im not saying that as soon as I buy her proucts I will be able to acrylic like she does she is a master, but at least if i have the same products i'm on the right road (I can wish lol)

...There is no clear acrylic that will compare to her Clear Glass Powder.

Really? Then I must try the clear glass powder :lol: and find out for myself! Does anyone know where I may order a sample?

I'm actually trying to get the try me now kit as we speak! lol The p&p is the only problem!! If you have any luck please let me know!! lol

Call Vicki directly on 1-800 number. She'll help you with any questions you might have.

Lana:):) U R AWSOME:!::!::!:

I'm glad someone said something I was getting quite irritated with the ignorance

Lana:):) U R AWSOME:!::!::!:

I'm glad someone said something I was getting quite irritated with the ignorance

HERE!! HERE!!!! Couldn't have put it better myself!!

I was quite irritated b/c she is making statements not even knowing who Vicki Peters is .I know this is open forum and everyone is entitled to voice their opinion. I just make sure I have all the facts necessary to back it up.

** I have to say I have used Many items in the Vicki Peters line and have never been disappointed:) Her prices are Very reasonable and especially for the quantity you get - Certainly worth trying (JMO)!! Currently a BIG seller for me, especially w/younger clients for Parties/Weddings etc. is VP"s "PowderCoat" product (which is like Backscratchers) which I've tried the BS and I think Vicki's just looks nicer and has some Great colors that come in the kit:green: Here's a pic of a regular clients nails that I did the Powdercoats on a couple weeks ago:
th_Copy3ofIMG_0005.jpg

I have to agree with Lana and ladygold on this one. Why trash talk a product you've never used? Why make someone feel wrong for choosing something that isn't what YOU choose to use? There are so many products our there and there isn't one product for everyone...the whole reason there are so many to choose from. I know this board leans heavily towards CND and that's fine but let people choose what they want to use and be happy for them for choosing a LEGAL product and proud of them for producing beautiful nails.

Michele

I know this board leans heavily towards CND and that's fine but let people choose what they want to use and be happy for them for choosing a LEGAL product and proud of them for producing beautiful nails.

But the board doesn't lean towards Creative, it only looks that way!! There is a poll that shows that just under 50% of users on here use Creative......! So over half the members use 'something else'..... which I think is great. The more different brands used, the wider the advice offered.

For the record I use Creative but can see further than the end of my own nose, lol! Oh, and I agree with the second half of your sentence......

hth's

** I have to say I have used Many items in the Vicki Peters line and have never been disappointed:) Her prices are Very reasonable and especially for the quantity you get - Certainly worth trying (JMO)!! Currently a BIG seller for me, especially w/younger clients for Parties/Weddings etc. is VP"s "PowderCoat" product (which is like Backscratchers) which I've tried the BS and I think Vicki's just looks nicer and has some Great colors that come in the kit:green: Here's a pic of a regular clients nails that I did the Powdercoats on a couple weeks ago:
th_Copy3ofIMG_0005.jpg
nice nails!
Keep us updated Chrogers with how you get on..and dont forget to post some pics,please!:)

Britney Spears has sold lots of records - I won't buy her signature scent.

Andrew Collinge is a great hairdresser - I won't buy his own brand Shampoo

Vici Peters may be a great Nail Tech - what does she know about manufacturing nail products?

Interesting comments ..... all products start somewhere, with someone, with someones reputation on the line.

New products come out all the time, some exel and some fail.
It would be nice if peeps did actually do some research and show a bit of respect for accomplished techs. I'd imagine you would like people to respect you if you were to be internationally recognised) I understand repect is earned (and Vicky has earned it) so has Tom Bachik (Entity), Thom Holcomb (Entity)...although his name is apparently no longer associated with the product line (that's another story). Trang Nguyen is another with Odysey Nail, not to mention the lads from Young Nails.
Any of the above have earned and deserve respect (far from being lobbed in with Britney Spears ... the poor luvs going through a difficult time), to ignore them and their products and there expertise would be simply ignorant.

Nearly all product comes from the USA (and you can't ignore their succesful techs)

It's all down to money and people willing to back you if you want to design a productline. It's never just one person (it's a team effort) and an expensive one at that.

Even if you are happy with your current product line, nuthin wrong with experimenting with another.

Trying other products is akin to trying other methods and furthering your education.

There are a great many products on the market today each offering something a little different. There isn't a single product on the market that is going to suit every nail tech thats why there is a choice. As nail techs we need to use a product that will suit OUR technique. Just because someone else loves a product and they are able to produce a beautiful nail does not mean we all will be able to do the same. I used to be very closed minded to trying new products because I liked what I used. And as the saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it. well when it comes to nails I think that you are doing a dis-service to yourself by NOT trying new products. I ran into supply issues not unlike what you all in the UK have just experienced, and was forced to try different products. It was like opening a door to a whole new world, I was exposed to so many different products, each having it's own uniqueness. After trying several products I choose a product line that worked best with my technique. And even today when I love the product that I use I am always willing to try a new line just because you never know unless you try!

Just wanted to add my two cents

Wow.. :eek:
seems spears and her nails are off limits.. but this nail tech is fair game?

KUDOS to anyone who experiments and keeps their passion alive.. KUDOS to any tech using any product who excells in her field and creates a system they can put their name to and be proud of.. I can only dream..

I like to see this forum as a melting pot of great people who love what they do and want to share with eachother, to call it one system biased is a bit rough.. as no-where do you see any one shoving a product down your throat! like the original poster its up to the tech what she wants to use and when..

CUE* What we need is a great big melting pot.. big enough to take the world and all its got.. *grabs hand and starts swaying....*:p:hug:

this is why you have very few ppl posting here from USA, your one sided views on any other product besides CND..
Ppl get so turned off by your rude, crass, comments to other ppl about their style preferance. Or the products they prefer over CND.

I thank god everyday that we do have so many other choices to make us successful in our choosen field. If you have the mentality to think there is only ONE decent nail product you are the loser.

how about getting your head out your butt, & seeing what else is out there to make you better nail tech.

if I get points or rude emails, or if I am called a fava bean :rolleyes: .. I care not...

I do know I have made a terrific living at doing nails & kicked CND to the curb , after 1 month of fighting with it to make a decent nail :irked:

I happily moved on to better things.

Proud User Of Vicki Peters awesome products!!! :)

Latest posts

Back