Vicki Peters Glass Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know where i can get the tool she uses to to do the french twist with as i would love to do this

If you go on to the Kupa inc. website and email Vicki im sure she would be happy to help you.

i have e-mailed them but as of yet got no reply

does anyone know where i can get the tool she uses to to do the french twist with as i would love to do this

You can find those scissors in any craft store ,try scrapbook section.
HTH

i have e-mailed them but as of yet got no reply

Don't forget about the time difference - I think she's based in Nevada, so that's about a 7-8 hour time difference behind the UK. I'm sure you'll get a reply soon.

I've contacted chrogers this week myself to add me to the list of people interested in VP products - I'm a mobile tech based in Scotland, but I grew up in Canada. I've been visiting BC this month, and I had a fantastic "trial" day with a local tech where we tried out about 10 different acrylic systems and another 6 gel systems. VP Glass was by far the BEST out of all the ones I tried, and would love to find a way to get this product into the UK. I'm really pleased that other techs are willing to give it a try, because it's fantastic and there's no reason we shouldn't be looking to try new things.

I'm new here to this community, and look forward to meeting more of you!!

Seraphine

Hi everyone
Its nice to see my reputation has made it across the pond. I promise to check in more often.
I am currently working on a resolution on ordering my products from the states directly. After January 1st you will be able to call your order in to me and I can directly ship it to you. I will be able to pull your order weight it and give you the charge for shipping. I will most likely be using DHL. This will shipping proceedure will stay in place until I find a distributor in the UK where it will be much easier to get my products.
In the meantime please e mail me directly at [email protected] and stay tuned for a HUGE announcement on January 1st on my web site www.vickipeters.com.
Vicki Peters

Its nice to see my reputation has made it across the pond. I promise to check in more often.
It would be fab if you could check in more often Vicki, it's great to see more educators on the site :green:

I am confused why a thread regarding nail products has been moved to the chit-chat forum that is for "off topic posts"??
This IS nail related, is it not?
It might be nail related but it isn't concerning nail application, hence why it has been moved to chitchat.

OK.Where are those moderators. MOVE THIS THREAD!!!
It's in the right place (ChitChat)

They did move it.
From the Nail forum, to the chit-chat forum.
I'm confused.
As above :wink2:
The nail forum is for nail application and nail problems, not press releases (or the like).
hth's

Hi everyone
I am currently working on a resolution on ordering my products from the states directly. After January 1st you will be able to call your order in to me and I can directly ship it to you. I will be able to pull your order weight it and give you the charge for shipping. I will most likely be using DHL. This will shipping proceedure will stay in place until I find a distributor in the UK where it will be much easier to get my products.
In the meantime please e mail me directly at [email protected] and stay tuned for a HUGE announcement on January 1st on my web site Welcome.
Vicki Peters

Vicki, this is great news! Thanks for checking back!
Fellow Geeks, you have got to try Vicki's products - they are fantastic!

(looking forward to January...)
Dawn

I was watching a young nails video on gel sculpting the other day and noticed they were using Vicki Peters forms!!!

Heya geeks!! Long time no speak! As you know over the past month or two i've been on a bit of a rant about Vicki Peters Acrylic. After a lot of problems regarding Postage and Packing vicki may have found a way of shipping it to the UK and maybe even a UK distributor!! Anyway just a final tally of who would actually like to place an order through Vicki, again my email address is [email protected] or you can PM me. If you'd just like to tell me what you would like altogether and then I can forward it on to Vicki for pricing etc. Thanks all look forward to hearing from you!
Lets hope the thread doesnt get moved this time ;)

Great news hun, glad you stuck to your guns!

see im a stubborn cow at heart ;)!! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back