Vick's Vapo Rub on fungal infection toe?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat18

Reaction score
I have a client who has fungal infected toe nails and has tried every product for it with no luck. She heard from someone vick's vapo rub helps, and it has really worked for her? Has anyone heard this before? And why does it work? Thanks :)

I've heard it works great but have not had the occasion to use it.

I've read about it on the internet its supposed to be really good. Lots of people swear by it.
Tea tree oil is also supposed to be good for fungal infections.
Tea tree oil seems to be great for a lot of problems.
Stinks though lol

Canesten cream may also work I had this on my. Toe before nothing cleared it as soon as my sister suggested that it cleared up :)

I know if you rub it on your feet when you have a cough it stops it.

My local chiropodist advises clients to use it.

I have clients using Footlogix Tincture spray and the #7, 7+ mousse. It works like nothing I've ever seen. It will take time since the toe nail takes longer to grow, but I've seen drastic results in 3 weeks in the grow out.

I have a client who has fungal infected toe nails and has tried every product for it with no luck. She heard from someone vick's vapo rub helps, and it has really worked for her? Has anyone heard this before? And why does it work? Thanks :)

She may have tried every product for it, but has she gone to the doctor??!
Self diagnosing a fungal nail infections and trying whatever treatments are available over the counter or what someone has told you anecdotally is not a good idea imo. Get her to her GP, get a proper diagnosis and be prescribed a course of treatment that will actually work.

My mum had fungal infection on two toe nails. It was quite evident what it was and it was no good waiting 3 weeks to see the Gp!! I bought tea tree oil from h&b, in April and she's been using it twice a day and it has gone on one toe, the larger toe will take longer but it works!! OTC has side effects & some ppl don't like them.

Latest posts

Back