video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
i have just brought leighton denny's video and i'm really really sorry but it was a waste of 27.00 pounds. the videoing is not good and it doesnt last very long....you cant even see the hologram tip is there any other good video's that are clear and good....

hiya jen
if you r looking for techniques then "winning nails" video by creative is a great buy( see my post on winning nails & doug schoon's book)
also, anything by the untouchables is worth buying aswell, & even thou' it's a book instead of a video, "the nail encyclopedia" by jackie jefford & anne swain gives a lot of info on advanced techniques aswell as standard.
hope this is of help
lol liza xx

Sawadee ka jen

I have untouchables video nail tech i look video and i can send you video if you want and after you can look and give friend look i look already .

Kop khun ka mui

The 'Winning Nails' video is very good, would recommend it.

where can i get these videos from?......are they available on the net?

hi, i have the nail encylopedia...i just thought leighton denny vid would be good..its called tips and techniques...but its not so i may well look at the others... where can i get winning nails from...thanks for your offer mui...how much including postage do you want.
i brought the leighton one from creativenailplace.com

Sawadee ka jen

I look video already i not need now i send you for souvenir i not want money for send Thailand post not expensive if you email your shop i send tomorrow your shop you not have buy nailtech video i have give you .

Kop khun ka mui

Sawadee ka jen

If you look search and video maybe 2 week gone have some ladys speak about video that good and no good on geek and before i see lady say ld video she not happy but many lady say some video good and tell name of good maybe you look before you buy new .

Kop khun ka mui

The winning nails video is available at creative and is excellent value for money

Hi Guys. Just been watching this post and was wondering if I should get the winning nails video from Creative.

I'm only a mani/pedi nail therapist at the moment but I'm looking to do the creative nail extensions course next year some time so is it worth me getting the video to give me some idea what nail extensions is all about as at the stage I know absolutely nothing! Or is it more for people who already know stuff?

I wouldn't be using the video as a teacher in order for me to start doing nail extensions, rather as a stepping stone to understanding what its all about.

Tamm

Sawadee ka tam

i think good idea you can look everything you can if someone can give to books to look and video and have short time look every thing and when you start learn good for you .

Try find good salon have professional lady do nail and go sit have nails done for you and look everything all the time i look and read every thing all the time .

Kop khun ka mui

Thehandsanctuary said:
hi, i have the nail encylopedia...i just thought leighton denny vid would be good..its called tips and techniques...but its not so i may well look at the others... where can i get winning nails from...thanks for your offer mui...how much including postage do you want.i brought the leighton one from creativenailplace.com

Jen - creativenailplace.com is RETAIL!!!! You are a pro...what are you doing paying £27.00 for something that you can get for £14.99 (or at least that was what it was, maybe it's even less now)!! I agree with you, there are NO tips or techniques and I am more suprised than anything, that he didn't utter a single word :shock: He's not known for that within the industry is he :?: :rolleyes: - BLESS :oops: Anyway, that site (which is great for consumer) is more money and you don't need to pay the extra as a professional - just thought I'd mention it!! ;) Winning Nails is available from Designer Nails - 0113 275 5719 ask for Business Services!

what are you doing paying £27.00 for something that you can get for £14.99

dont think I would even pay that... you can find his video on ebay if you really want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back