Views please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lewisdean123

Reaction score
Please can you tell me your views on Heaven Sent to U advertising shellac when it's not :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
No one should be advertising Shellac if they aren't using it but that said, I wouldn't name some one on here either.

Where is she advertising?

Editing so say I think I found the site with a quick Google and see what you mean. I'm puzzled as the item clearly isn't Shellac and doesn't claim to be until you click on it and then its in the description. I'd pass this on to Sweet Squared as I'm sure they will want to know about it xxx

Last edited:
Can't get over the prices....crazy expensive!!

I would definitely let s2 know about this. X

they can't spell warranty either!

The price of some of the stuff on there! I can't see anyone falling for it being shellac when it doesn't look anything like it. They have maybe put it in there to get picked up by search engines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone notice the picture on the site is of Gelish despite the info on Shellac? I didn't until it was pointed out to me. Apparently Georgie of Nail Harmony has also been informed.

this is a china brand have seen it in some of my suppliers catalogues

i reckon by the looks of it they have looked up a how to to add to description as china stuff rarely has instructions and have used shellacs

i reckon by the looks of it they have looked up a how to to add to description as china stuff rarely has instructions and have used shellacs

What ever the item title is on the site it Gelish in the picture and Shellac in the description. Shocking....

As the relevant companies have been informed, there seems little point in discussing the matter any further and so I am now closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back