Villa's near Disney Florida

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope

Reaction score
Well after years of wanting to, hubby and I have decided that next June we will take the family to Florida to 'do' Disney. As there are 7 of us we want to have a villa nearby, I know that heaps of you are bound to have done this so does anyone have any recommendations?

All will be great xxx

You will love it. We have recently been to Disney, but we stayed in a hotel, so cant help you with villas.
Try the Dibb forums website its just disney disney disney,and it gives fab advice and everything you need to know.

Enjoy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug:

My family and I are going this xmas ... flights already booked but as yet no villa booked as I have been told these can be booked later and they will be a little cheaper.

I will watch your thread for any interesting posts :)

My friend Dave has a lovely villa in Florida - its really immaculate and excellent value.

You can see full details and loads of pictures on Executive Villa - Orlando

Hope this helps

Helen.

Thanks all, those villa's look gorgeous xx

TBH Rachel, i don't think you can go wrong really. There are so many nicely furnished villas available, and as Lavender -Blue said, definitely check out the dibb, i got loads of helpful info from there, i even planned which days were best to go to which theme park! Saddo! :lol:

We were in Florida in July of this year and stayed at the Windsor Palms resort and thought this was fab the villias are fab too.

In October last year we stayed in the Sunset lakes resort this was also fab. Althought if I had the choice between them now I would book again for the Windsor Palms and will be booking for next year.

If your going to visit disney and want to stay in a fab villa check out this site -

Formosa Gardens Villas - Florida Villas Rentals

I stayed in one when we visited and they are fantastic! There are a few on the gated area, one is owned by Ian Wright.

They aren't a bad price for what you get, the quality of the villas is outstanding

The villas are located literally a 5 minute drive from disney....pretty much in a straight line!!!!

If you want any other info give me a shout!

xx

Latest posts

Back