Vintage hairstyling & makeup jobs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladywatts

Reaction score
Hello,
Are you are experienced hairdresser who can do vintage hairstyles in 30 minutes? Can you do victory rolls, quiffs, beehives, marcel waves?

Are you a makeup artist who is good at structured eyebrows, black eyeliner flicks and smokey eyes makeup?

I am looking for people who would like to work with hen parties where hens are looking for vintage hairstyling and makeup. You must be able to travel to different houses or venues, have your own kit and have mobile insurance. The cities I'm looking for hairdressers and makeup artists are in the following:

Edinburgh
Aberdeen
Glasgow
Newscastle
Liverpool
Manchester
Chester
Blackpool
Leeds
Sheffield
York
Nottingham
Birmingham
Oxford
Cambridge
Norwich
Harrogate
London
Cardiff
Swansea
Bristol
Bath
Exeter
Newquay
Bournemouth
Portsmouth
Southampton
Brighton
Snowdonia
Dublin

Please get in contact for more information. Many thanks

This sounds amazing :cool:

Too old and fat now I'm afraid. Just think it's a fab idea, my sister went to a party like that and they all looked so glam. Good luck!

Sounds fab! Would you pm me some more info please?

I'm a makeup artist and have been for 12 years so have PL insurance, kit etc. I've recently started doing hair over the last year too which included vintage styling training but not sure if I can commit to 30 minute styles just yet

Hello, thanks for your message. That's sounds great you can potentially do hair & makeup.. I'll send you a message. Regards Ingrid

At PamieD, I'm sure that's not the case. Yeah vintage makeovers are becoming really popular.

Hello,
I am a qualified hairdresser and make-up artist with full Insurance interested in Edinburgh area.
Could you please send me more information and I love victory rolls ☺
Thanks

I'm in the Manchester vicinity. Quite partial to a hair up!! Fully insured!

I do makeup and I'm in Exeter if you wouldn't mind sending me some more info? X

Ok thanks ladies, I'll send you private messages.

I'm based in Southampton and can do vintage hair and makeup. Fully qualified and insured hairdresser and makeup artist. 16 years experience

I'm a makeup artist based near Leeds and completing a hair course by the beginning of June. Fully insured x

I'm a makeup artist based near Leeds and completing a hair course by the beginning of June. Fully insured x

Thats great. I will keep your details as I would need hairstylists aswell in the same area. Do you know anyone?

Hi.. I'm and hair and make up artist. I know I'm a few months behind but I've only just seen this post. I love vintage hair and make up. Fully insured and have transport x

Hello,
Are you are experienced hairdresser who can do vintage hairstyles in 30 minutes? Can you do victory rolls, quiffs, beehives, marcel waves?

Are you a makeup artist who is good at structured eyebrows, black eyeliner flicks and smokey eyes makeup?

I am looking for people who would like to work with hen parties where hens are looking for vintage hairstyling and makeup. You must be able to travel to different houses or venues, have your own kit and have mobile insurance. The cities I'm looking for hairdressers and makeup artists are in the following:

Edinburgh
Aberdeen
Glasgow
Newscastle
Liverpool
Manchester
Chester
Blackpool
Leeds
Sheffield
York
Nottingham