Vinylux colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bronzewolf

Reaction score
I would like to purchase a bottle to try out, unfortunately I'm not familiar with all of CND's colours and I just wanted to know what the difference is in

Fedora
Dark Dahlia
Dark Lava
Bloodline

with regards to finish being a creme or metallic and then colour and if its blue/yellow toned. I would love a really really dark burnt cherry vampy red colour.

Hope someone can help. Thanx

I would like to purchase a bottle to try out, unfortunately I'm not familiar with all of CND's colours and I just wanted to know what the difference is in

Fedora
Dark Dahlia
Dark Lava
Bloodline

with regards to finish being a creme or metallic and then colour and if its blue/yellow toned. I would love a really really dark burnt cherry vampy red colour.

Hope someone can help. Thanx

this photo compares dark lava and fedora rather well (from polishedtips.com) dark dahlia and bloodline are brand new colours... I need someone to post some swatches of the new vinylux shades!!!

Dark+Lava,+Fedora+Shellac+Power+Polish+at+www.PolishedTips.com+2.jpg

Thanx I saw that picture during my searches, its a shame its not really clear enough to tell properly.

In my opinion Fedora is a rich creamy brown, it's a flat colour (no sparkle etc), Dark Lava is a dark metallic red with a slight purple tinge. I haven't seen the other 2 though I'm afraid

Sounds like a blackberry colour. I wonder what ever happened to spike and why it never made it into the shellac range. I was always of the opinion that it was a no. 1 colour

Latest posts

Back