Vinylux Crushed Roses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packerfan

Reaction score
Does anyone know why Cnd doesn't make shellac in crushed Roses just Vinylux

No idea, why not email CND in US and ask nicely if they would consider it?! You never know! X

I was told by one of S2's reps that they can't always make matches because of certain pigments. That may be why?

H x

That's what I was thinking too the pigments are probably a little different in shellac

As CND Shellac colours are all created separately, it is not always easy to copy a Vinylux colour. Whenever you guys express an interest I always let CND know! Please email me wish lists as this is very useful moving forward. [email protected]

I just have clients that love crushed Roses but do want to change from shellac to vinylux

I just have clients that love crushed Roses but do want to change from shellac to vinylux
Trying to find out how to create it in Shellac if possible.

Trying to find out how to create it in Shellac if possible.
And this right here is why I'll always use CND products & S2! [emoji4]

And this right here is why I'll always use CND products & S2! [emoji4]
Thank you beautyxperts... Ok I went to the amazing Fee Wallace who bless her got back to me straight away. She has done one layer of Sultry Sunset and 2 layers of Beau... Will try and down load the picture she sent. So glad we could help x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 58
Thank you beautyxperts... Ok I went to the amazing Fee Wallace who bless her got back to me straight away. She has done one layer of Sultry Sunset and 2 layers of Beau... Will try and down load the picture she sent. So glad we could help x
Wow... I'm going to try this combination.. The problem I have when creating a color using beau or any sheer color is that the new color has a shimmer to it. I like that, but clients sometimes don't

Wow... I'm going to try this combination.. The problem I have when creating a color using beau or any sheer color is that the new color has a shimmer to it. I like that, but clients sometimes don't
It's a good point. Just do it. Be positive... "Ok, I know how to create this look.... Here.... Ta daaaaaa" customer... Oh wow yes.... This is it... Thank you! :)

Thank you that is really pretty!!

Latest posts

Back