Vinylux mistake, advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBeauty1

Reaction score
I have done a boo boo today.
I know full well you don't use a base coat with Vinylux.
However, In my stupidity of chatting and not concentrating I've just realised I base coated my ladies Vinylux toes today.
Shall I contact her? She is a lady that has a 'one-off' low priced treatment every 2-3 months, I know I will be at a loss re-booking her for free but I am almost 100% sure I base coated her toes. :(

Ok, don't panic. Just let her know that you think you may have applied base coat where you shouldn't have, but don't automatically offer a free re-application. Just say that if she should have any problems/it doesn't last as long as normal then she can contact you for it to be rectified.
This is what I would do, she will appreciate your honesty. Hth.

Ok, don't panic. Just let her know that you think you may have applied base coat where you shouldn't have, but don't automatically offer a free re-application. Just say that if she should have any problems/it doesn't last as long as normal then she can contact you for it to be rectified.
This is what I would do, she will appreciate your honesty. Hth.

Thank you for your reply :)
Now I know they will eventually wear and tear (not literally aha), But what I'm thinking is as it's marketed as a weekly polish maybe I could say within the week? Even though we know toes last longer would this still be acceptable?

I would just keep quiet to be honest.

Polish tends to last ages on toes anyway so I wouldn't expect any problem to occur.

I wouldn't want to ring and spook her so she is just waiting for something to go wrong.

If she calls within the next week and says her polish has come off, then you can get her in and rectify it. Otherwise I wouldn't unnecessarily worry yourself :) xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

I would just keep quiet to be honest.

Polish tends to last ages on toes anyway so I wouldn't expect any problem to occur.

I wouldn't want to ring and spook her so she is just waiting for something to go wrong.

If she calls within the next week and says her polish has come off, then you can get her in and rectify it. Otherwise I wouldn't unnecessarily worry yourself :) xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

I think this is probably for the best as can make a treatment she was very pleased with look bad. I could honestly kick myself, What a silly mistake :(

Latest posts

Back