Vinylux top 10

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronk7

Reaction score
I'm looking to start using vinylux, was going to get 10 to start with. What's your top 10 colours ladies?? Have no idea which ones to get TIA .

Id sayfor usits:

Marriedto the mauve
Lobster roll
Masquerade
Dark lava
Grapefruit sparkle
Hollywood
Decadence
Tropix
Clay canyon
Rock royalty

Hthps xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou ! I want them all but don't have enough funds lol do you do a lot of vinylux pedis and manis ? I'm a gelish girl but thought vinylux would be great for pedicures.

Thankyou ! I want them all but don't have enough funds lol do you do a lot of vinylux pedis and manis ? I'm a gelish girl but thought vinylux would be great for pedicures.

Were not short of the range at the moment,.
Yea we do just as m6ch of vinylux as we do of shellac, people love it once theyve tried it x

Attachments

• 1397307625948.jpg
    1397307625948.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 152
Were not short of the range at the moment,.
Yea we do just as m6ch of vinylux as we do of shellac, people love it once theyve tried it x

Wow ! What's your most popular colours?

Is say what ive mentioned above plus tango passion, its a tuff one xx

Is say what ive mentioned above plus tango passion, its a tuff one xx

Thanks ! Didn't realise it was the same person lol x

For the reds personally I would stock both Hollywood and wildfire. X I've only got 20ish colours myself and my favs have to be fedora and wildfire, both every popular with clients.

Very even. Lol

For the reds personally I would stock both Hollywood and wildfire. X I've only got 20ish colours myself and my favs have to be fedora and wildfire, both every popular with clients.

Thanks! I have these 2 in my basket. Infact I have 15 colours in my basket , not 10 !😳

Latest posts

Back