Vinylux top coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susie Blue

Reaction score
Hi
Anybody no what to do when the Vinylux top coat goes thick in the bottle. I seem to get 1/2 way down and it thickens up almosts cures having to start a fresh bottle which is not good

Hi
Anybody no what to do when the Vinylux top coat goes thick in the bottle. I seem to get 1/2 way down and it thickens up almosts cures having to start a fresh bottle which is not good
I'd like to hear any tips on this too please as I have the same issue
Thanks

Shaking the polish will create air bubbles. Instead roll it in your hands.

Shaking the polish will create air bubbles. Instead roll it in your hands.
Hi
I do roll it and keep the top clean. I am just wondering I do not use it to often as most customers have gels so maybe that is why.I do keep it in a cool place and away from direct light

Hi
I do roll it and keep the top clean. I am just wondering I do not use it to often as most customers have gels so maybe that is why.I do keep it in a cool place and away from direct light
Hi I heard that you shouldn't roll or shake this particular top coat. I read it somewhere. For this reason I tend to be able to "finish" this top coat. I probably go all the way to 90% before I find it useless. That's pretty darn good considering my opi top coat thickens half way.

If mine gets too thick I run it under the hot tap for a minute to thin it out a bit. It hasn't affected my polish at all x

Latest posts

Back