Vinylux - what to charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samathiyy

Reaction score
How much do you charge for a file&polish using Vinylux?
I've got myself a self employed job but the salon is setting prices but I have to use my own products so I need to make sure I am making a profit!
Thanks

I charge £10 for a file and polish and £18 with a full manicure xx

I charge £7 file and polish but have a home salon so very few over heads I would charge more if I was renting a space x

£10 for file and polish.

Im just wondering why the salon is setting prices as your self employed it should be up to yourself what you charge

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im just wondering why the salon is setting prices as your self employed it should be up to yourself what you charge

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

This was something I was thinking too.
I feel that they are charging too less but I will just run with it for the time being as I really need the experience.

I'm mobile & charge £8 for vinylux file & polish, they can add matching toes for £5 extra. I have a minimum call put charge of £10 though and have some clients who only want the file & polish and are still more than happy to may £10 for it.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I charge £15 including a manicure (mobile) x

£15...standard file & polish...using any polish including Vinylux

Vinylux file & polish £12

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

How much do you charge for a file&polish using Vinylux?
I've got myself a self employed job but the salon is setting prices but I have to use my own products so I need to make sure I am making a profit!
Thanks

I rent space in a hairdressing salon and I have my own price list and I charge £11 for a file and revarnish whether it is vinylux or any other polish

Sorry to jump in but does anyone do dry cuticle work with vinylux like you would with shellac/Gelish? I hate to paint without sorting cuticles but then obviously it takes much longer so should cost more! xXx

Sorry to jump in but does anyone do dry cuticle work with vinylux like you would with shellac/Gelish? I hate to paint without sorting cuticles but then obviously it takes much longer so should cost more! xXx

I'm £12 file and polish Vinylux but always do cuticle work included in f&p as so few people look after their cuticles and don't feel a polish looks good unless I do a tidy.

Latest posts

Back