Viola hair extension

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy hull

Reaction score
Anyone tried this company they sell European hair at really good prices and I received some sample pieces and it feels like really good quality hair just wondered what other thought?

I'm slightly concerned as its low prices, however I've asked for a sample and additional information so I cn look into it a bit further than just the website :)

That was my concern as its Abit like too good to be true lol

Hi I use viola and it's fab and customer service is fab next day delivery there stick rip hair is collected from ulkarine area and prebonded Greece bulgraria and Russia give them a call andy is very helpful xxx

I have also used this company before nd never had any complaints from any clients :green:

I've messaged them, nothing back yet. I may give them ago...

Cheers ladies il be having my hair extensions re-done soon I mite be my own guinpig x

Samples on route. Looking their customer services, I've thrown loads of questions at them and they are very accurate in answering them. Definitely willing to give them a go :)

Loving not looking lol

Keep us updated the only thing that puts me off is they have stated on their website that the hair is AAA grade and as we all know that means nothing. Have any of you used no 1 Russian hair? The prices are a bit too cheap to be Russian but was wondering how you found them if you guys have used them xx

Yes I know what you mean about the AA thing and I understand it doesn't exist either but I'm keep you updated when the samples arrive x

Can i ask how you guys test your samples? iv had a few from different places and to be honest you cant really tell the difference with a strand or two, i usually curl them, straighten them etc but without actually wearing or applying a full head of them and seeing how well they last i think its hard to test them.

Yes I know what you mean about the AA thing and I understand it doesn't exist either but I'm keep you updated when the samples arrive x

Hi there, I noticed you were trialing Viola hair - what are your thoughts now about it? Is it value for money? does the hair last? is it good quality? Have you had any complaints?

Kind regards
Megan

Hair was terrible.

The guy I spoke to was happy to help to get a sale but hair was dry, brittle, generally bad! And I tried to get in contact to discuss it and was genuinely ignored!

Very unhappy!!!

Xxx

Found the hair dry :( only up to 18" as well. Started usuing sjk hair extensions a few weeks ago theyve AAAA and love the hair! I think they do longer lengths too

Hair was terrible.

The guy I spoke to was happy to help to get a sale but hair was dry, brittle, generally bad! And I tried to get in contact to discuss it and was genuinely ignored!

Very unhappy!!!

Xxx

it may be dry for european, but how would you compare the hair quality to indian foxy? xxx

Found the hair dry :( only up to 18" as well. Started usuing sjk hair extensions a few weeks ago theyve AAAA and love the hair! I think they do longer lengths too

I tested Viola's blonde hair and after 3 months the hair was as nice as the day it went in... but after reading your comments i'm recluctant to use it on clients.
how would you compare their european to foxy's indian? xxx

I usually use lush us or now hair rebellion and it did not even compare.

Lush us is fair superior to this company, I would recommend lush us as it is the same range in price but fair superior.

At least with lush us they will talk to you about a complaint instead of point blank ignoring you and leaving you with an unhappy client and no way of contacting them.

Avoid at all costs.

Latest posts

Back