Violent lips!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They cum off easily with a baby wipe they last about 8hrs love them xxx

The Violent Lips site say's try to drink from a straw and they are expected to last 4-8 hours

I just rdered Pink Fishnet, Red Fishnet, Black & White Chequer & Denim Line

OMG, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

Being sent by UPS so could take up to 3 weeks.

I shall let you know when I get them :green:

But then my I got greedy... I just ordered some Glitzy Lips too in WineMeOver and the gorgeous blue one that begins with Z

I excite...

Last edited:
The Violent Lips site say's try to drink from a straw and they are expected to last 4-8 hours

I just rdered Pink Fishnet, Red Fishnet, Black & White Chequer & Denim Line

OMG, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

Being sent by UPS so could take up to 3 weeks.

I shall let you know when I get them :green:

But then my I got greedy... I just ordered some Glitzy Lips too in WineMeOver and the gorgeous blue one that begins with Z

I excite...

U did get greedy lol I'm gonna order some aswel, my friend will love these she gets dressed up quite abit in really out there stuff so she will go for the most fancy I gaurentee it!

Poor delivery man will be terrified of me... He thinks I'm a serial killer already as I had 2 heads, an arm and a set of large teeth delivered. Once he reads violent lips on the label, he'll get CSI in lol

Poor delivery man will be terrified of me... He thinks I'm a serial killer already as I had 2 heads, an arm and a set of large teeth delivered. Once he reads violent lips on the label, he'll get CSI in lol

Haha I'd be slightly worried about knocking on your door lol

Haha what the postman saw...

Haha what the postman saw...

'The postman always rings twice' but in this instance he throws the package up the garden path and doesn't ring at all!! haha

Jacqui xx

'The postman always rings twice' but in this instance he throws the package up the garden path and doesn't ring at all!! haha

Jacqui xx

Lol too funny!!! I'm definately going to look into these tho!!! Xx

3 weeks for delivery?! Aww I won't be wearing them this week then! :lol:

Try HQHair.com they don't have as many but u might get them in a few days as it's in the uk x

Try HQHair.com they don't have as many but u might get them in a few days as it's in the uk x

Some of them are 5 days delivery but others are 3. Either way I still wouldn't have them for wednesday but I still have to try these out. They really are bizarre! :green: xo

Could have paid more for quicker delivery but just take a chance on UPS x

Jacqui xx

Pahahahahaha x

Still waiting CRY

I'm still waiting boohoo

Wow I'm so curious to how they turn out! Anyone got piccys of them on to share??? X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1314692488.814056.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1314692488.814056.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 95
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1314692527.335747.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1314692527.335747.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 102

Latest posts

Back