Violent lips!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I'm so curious to how they turn out! Anyone got piccys of them on to share??? X

As soon as my Violent Lips & Glitzy Lips turn up, I'll have pics. Getting impatient now :-(

I want to play!!!

As soon as my Violent Lips & Glitzy Lips turn up, I'll have pics. Getting impatient now :-(

I want to play!!!

Can't for the pictures! We are all so impatient........ haha!!

I ordered from the Violent Lips website, they arrived in under 3 weeks, but the postman didnt deliver....I had to go to the post office to collect and pay a £15 import tax bill:cry:

Unexpected...but the product is fab ;)

My Glitzy Lips turned up... Still waiting for Violent Lips. Watch this space, going to attempt Glitzy Lips on myself tomorrow and will put a pic up if it goes ok x

Pics pics pics! I might stock these if they're any good!

yes we must see pics!

:cry:

Ok, I'm indoors alone. Mark took Anthony round to the grandparents so I thought right let's get upstairs and do these Glitzy Lips. I tried WineMeOva and it didn't happen, so I left adhesive longer and still nothing so I did it a 3rd time and a bit came out but not enough for a piccie. So I opened a window cos I was sweating like a pig on a spit and thought ok, lets try ZunigaBlu, this adhered a bit better... anyway 6 attempts, gave up now cos lips are sore from all the rubbing. :eek:

Here is my 6th attempt and I did everything to the letter but It appears there are chunks missing and my outline is very messy!

This is deffo one to practise! :irked:

In my defense, I am so crap at doing things to myself. I pride myself on my eyebrow shapes but I cannot do mine whatsoever. :confused:

Please don't be put off though because if it had come out well. they would look wicked. Cannot wait for Violent Lips to come, maybe that application procedure may suit me better or maybe, I really am roobish!

:cry::cry::cry:

Attachments

• DSCN2333.jpg
    DSCN2333.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 303
:cry:

Ok, I'm indoors alone. Mark took Anthony round to the grandparents so I thought right let's get upstairs and do these Glitzy Lips. I tried WineMeOva and it didn't happen, so I left adhesive longer and still nothing so I did it a 3rd time and a bit came out but not enough for a piccie. So I opened a window cos I was sweating like a pig on a spit and thought ok, lets try ZunigaBlu, this adhered a bit better... anyway 6 attempts, gave up now cos lips are sore from all the rubbing. :eek:

Here is my 6th attempt and I did everything to the letter but It appears there are chunks missing and my outline is very messy!

This is deffo one to practise! :irked:

In my defense, I am so crap at doing things to myself. I pride myself on my eyebrow shapes but I cannot do mine whatsoever. :confused:

Please don't be put off though because if it had come out well. they would look wicked. Cannot wait for Violent Lips to come, maybe that application procedure may suit me better or maybe, I really am roobish!

:cry::cry::cry:

Say something... :cry:

I can't zoom in on my phone but will check the photo on my comp tomorrow. What I can see looks good though

from Debbie's HTC Sense

I can't zoom in on my phone but will check the photo on my comp tomorrow. What I can see looks good though

from Debbie's HTC Sense

But up close it's awful... Lol x

The colour is nice :)

I find it harder to do things on myself too, I get totally disorientated looking in a mirror sometimes!

But up close it's awful... Lol x

Can I make a suggestion? Why don't you take a photo close up to your lips. The camera and mirror is covering half the pic.
Just turn the camera round and put it right in front of your mouth. :idea:

I love the colour.

Just found it very awkward. As I said, followed it to the letter and ended up with sore lips after multiple goes.

I will keep trying, it's deffo down to practice x

The colour is nice and you get the idea of what they're like. They just obviously aren't as easy to use as they claim.
I think I'd get some really strange looks in our local if I wore them lol xxx

I found the violent lips hard to get the shape just right and ended looking ok from a distance but up close you could see they weren't perfect.

Anyone tried Vicious Lips? Just seen them on Facebook, I'm intrigued!

Latest posts

Back