Virgin Hair base 5 to 8/9

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrubyjoel

Reaction score
Hi

Im new to this site and have just gone back to work after haing my baby and have the dreaded confidence loss! i am doing a client tomorrow who is base 5 virgin hair and wants to go to a ash blonde but not too light, i use majirel and was thinking of doing a full head tint 8.1 with 30 vol and a few bleach h/lights to break it up a bit.

Would anyone agree ? Or any better ideas?

Thanks so much xx

Hi

Im new to this site and have just gone back to work after haing my baby and have the dreaded confidence loss! i am doing a client tomorrow who is base 5 virgin hair and wants to go to a ash blonde but not too light, i use majirel and was thinking of doing a full head tint 8.1 with 30 vol and a few bleach h/lights to break it up a bit.

Would anyone agree ? Or any better ideas?

Thanks so much xx

To be honest you won't get a true 8.1 from base 5. The ash will just neutralise the warmth and you'll probably get more of an 8 result. Def do the Hl to ligule it a lift. ;)

Great thanks, dont want it to go too warm , would you suggest anything better ? thanksx

Great thanks, dont want it to go too warm , would you suggest anything better ? thanksx

I would probably do a t section of fine bleach Hl which you can tone as you please, then your global colour this way it definitely won't be too warm! Depending on her preferrd colours you could tone with 8.13 or 8.31. ;)

Brilliant thanks, was along the lines i was thinking but just wanted the reassurance. Have been having a good nosey through this site and must say its fab! Thanks again x

Brilliant thanks, was along the lines i was thinking but just wanted the reassurance. Have been having a good nosey through this site and must say its fab! Thanks again x

No problem Hun, good luck! ;)

I have a client base 5 likes a cool 8, i use 8/1 & 30 vol with a bit of 20 vol as it' throws up less warmth, i add a few bleach foils and tone with 10/8 10 vol it's lovely.x:lol:

Latest posts

Back