Virgin Vie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heavenly_Nails

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I studing beauty therapy level 2 , as i have done the nails level 2 i only have to study 4 units to get my cert,in beauty.
Now the question i have i would like to use virgin vie as my makeup, now i know they sell it on ebay, (the stuff ex consultants use like colour books etc).
But the question i want to know is do they sell to beauty thearpist at a discount rate, if you retail their products aswell?
All do i have to be a virgin vie consultant

any advice will help

thanks in advance

michaela

I used to be a virgin vie consultant and the answer to your question regarding discount for beauty therapist is no they dont give discount if you use their products and retail them to your client, you do have to be a consultant and then if i remember right you still have to pay full price for the products that you use for yourself.

it may have changed since i was a consultant for them so if i was you i ould go onto their web site and just post a question to them asking what you want to know and then at least you will have heard it from the direct.
HTH.

I used to be a virgin vie consultant and the answer to your question regarding discount for beauty therapist is no they dont give discount if you use their products and retail them to your client, you do have to be a consultant and then if i remember right you still have to pay full price for the products that you use for yourself.

it may have changed since i was a consultant for them so if i was you i ould go onto their web site and just post a question to them asking what you want to know and then at least you will have heard it from the direct.
HTH.
The only correction I would make to the above comment is that, a Virgin Vie consultant DOES GET their products at 25% discount, whether for personal use or retail.

But as Emma says above, you do have to be a consultant to get this discount. Go on line where you can click on various options to find out more and/or leave them a message and they can have somebody contact you to discuss joining possibilities.

sorry if i got the information wrong, i never thought of it that way that you would get it a discount when you take off your commision.

i would recommend that you get intouch with them, i did enjoy being a consultant but it was just that i had to give it up has i just had too much on at the time but i have thought about joining as a christmas consultant again this year.

just a thought why dont you try has a christmas consultant and just see how it goes.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back