Virgin Vie?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbm

Reaction score
Hi i am a Virgin Vie Consultant and was just wondering if there are any fellow consultant on here?? xx:green:

Hi i am a Virgin Vie Consultant and was just wondering if there are any fellow consultant on here?? xx:green:

Hi ther. I used to do VV for quite a while. Was one of the first 500 consultants - I think they have had well over 12000 now.

I was very successful for a while....rose up the management ladder quite quickly, but left because they just kept adding more targets and taking more away from you. Eventually I was selling twice as much, doing twice the work, for pretty much half the earnings.

I still act as an 'Angel' occasionally for my old manager, but even she's given up trying to persuade me to come back now!

I am not a consultant...was 'begged' to be one here in Spain because I held a party and went to a few... between my and daughter and myself we spent about 300€ at one party...so we were targeted so to speak...
I did consider it...but after being a Tupperware consultant....and being under so much pressure....that I got put off...

How are you doing with it???
How easy/hard do you find it to get the parties???

I found with Tupperware it was easier just to take orders... a bit like the 'Angels' for V.V

i did for a while a few years back , but found it hard to get partys , so jacked it in , plus i aint good at trying to sell stuff :lol:

I am loving it and doing quite well really!! I am hoping to make it to manager by the summer, i am not finding it that hard to get parties but i think you've got to also think thats its not just parties that can get you sales!!

Latest posts

Back