Visit to loubylou for bling bling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Went to loubylou's salon today and had some bling bling on my toes and so did my friend, also had some blue flowers on to my ring fingers.

Take no notice of the growth on my nails! i did them over a week ago and they have grown so much its unreal, i dont have time to sort them before my jollys on saturday so they will just have to do!

My nails
northern lights nails.jpg

My toes
pips toes1.jpg

Janes toes
janes toes.jpg

WOW I love the colour on your finger nails :green: I love the toes too they are loverly hun :hug:

p.s what is the colour on your nails & where did you get if you dont mind me asking ?:lol:

Your more than welcome hun, keep up to the top coats so they stay bling bling for your jollys lol :hug:

These look fab. Really liking the toes. I want some :cry: I hardly ever treat myself to my own beauty treatments.

WOW I love the colour on your finger nails :green: I love the toes too they are loverly hun :hug:

p.s what is the colour on your nails & where did you get if you dont mind me asking ?:lol:

Its from the inm range, i got it from creative leeds. I couldnt decide on what colour glitter and seen as ive never had blue before thats the colour i went with.

hello ,
your nails look lovley, can i ask how do you get the glitter tips? sorry to appear dim, im just new:confused:
thanks jane
PS i want to be able to do nails like that x

hello ,
your nails look lovley, can i ask how do you get the glitter tips? sorry to appear dim, im just new:confused:
thanks jane
PS i want to be able to do nails like that x

You do them in the same way as you would when using pink and white powders hun

I love the bling on the toes. Very eye catching.

They look fab xx

so is it glittery acrylic??? sorry you have to be very spesific as i dont know alot (lol) jane x

Toes look ace but just a silly question why are there no gems on your friends 2nd toes? (ie the one next to her big toes?)

WOW they look great :):)

Toes look ace but just a silly question why are there no gems on your friends 2nd toes? (ie the one next to her big toes?)
Because that is how she wanted them hun

Brilliant...well done Louise...they look great. You can do mine anyday:)

All look fab!!!! Me next, lol!!!! :lol:

Because that is how she wanted them hun

oh rite i see.... I would have gone all out and had bling on all my toes lol.....

Latest posts

Back