VistaPrint Business Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Freckles~

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

If any of you are after business cards i have received an email from vistaprint saying that their Premium Cards are free for 250 cards (usually £13, heavier card than their regular cards)

I know this is not going to help many people as the offer ends at midnight, but you never know....i may be able to help out a fellow geek!!!

PM me if you want the link as its a different page than usual

xx :hug: xx

I got these they are really good quality cards with some nice designs to choose from.

Hi was wondering is it ok to put logos on your business cards eg: NSI, Hive, Salon Sysytems etc.... to show who you trained with?

Just bumping this up!! :)

Hi Leah, yes you can put images on the cards from your own collection on your pc hth

i have ordered some of these, not recieved them yet so dont know the final quality etc. some people will say they dont like vista as they put they're on advertising on them, but they are free and better than some produced at home.do the premium ones have their advert on? anyway, i am excited at waiting for mine!:)

i will be ordering some premium ones on monday so will let you know if they advertise on the back, there is a half price offer on at the mo on the premium ones, 500 cards 2 wk delivery for less than 20 pound

got mine the other day i paid about 7 quid all in for 250 premium cards, i had appointment details printed on the back of them, i'm really pleased with them as they can serve a dual purpose, only thing was it said 21 days, but it wasn't shipped for 10 days after i placed my order so really took a month to get here x

i will be ordering some premium ones on monday so will let you know if they advertise on the back, there is a half price offer on at the mo on the premium ones, 500 cards 2 wk delivery for less than 20 pound

I get mine through creative clownfish - £20 for 500 and i get them within about 2 days.

The email proofs to you and the designs are fab. They change anything you aren't happy with too.

Vistaprint has been awesome for me.

Business Cards
Post cards
and brosures ...so far. I like the control.

Hi Leah, yes you can put images on the cards from your own collection on your pc hth

Hi thanks for replying is that general images/pictures or does that include logos of training company's trained with /products used? I have put some on my cards ready to send off but not sure if i have to many as put on all logos of who I've trained with? Wish I could upload a pic to show you!!:eek::confused: Just don't want to be done for using them if not really allowed! Also don't want it looking OTT!!

This is what i had from creativeclownfish.co.uk...
£22.50 for 500....

card.jpg

i have used vista print for my business cards for over two years now. if you chose the free business cards then you only have to pay postage and that offer is on all the time. from time to time they also have offers on postcards and address labels- ie free address labels with every purchase- they coordinate to the business cards too!
once they mailed me and told me of a promo on postcards- i thought what would i need with postcards but then i looked at the sire and decided to turn the postcard into a gift voucher with a logo on the front showing a presnet and my name etc on the front. thenon the back (i paid extra for colour- but no extra if leave it in black and white) i put all the bits reagrding the 'TO' bit and the 'FROM' bit etc. they look really good and very good quality. got free address labels with them too!
the only thing i would say with vista print is to have patience with the site. it can be quite slow down loading the changes to the cards but worth it. i also found out (did anyone else get this) that if you click and pay for the slower delivery the cards came in less than a week anyway. if in no hurry for the cards, pay for slow delivery (it cheaper)- they will prob come same time as faster delivery prices?
em x

So What is the difference between the Free cards and the Paid Cards?

to get the free cards you need to choose from a set range of cards, you cant upload any images onto the free ones or make too many changes. you also need to let the vistpront logo stay on the back of the card. i htikn they must have so many pre printed cards to choose from then they just print your salon details etc over the top.
i presume they think that by giving something away for free you may buy assocaited products like leaflets, letter heads, business stamps to go with your purchase. the only thing is when you order the free ones they only let you put one set through per transaction. bit of a pain but it just means paying again for the same cards if you want to buy more than 250!

hth

em x

Vistaprint are really good! i get mine from there. i also got my party invites done and there really good.

its always worth a look from time to time. they have great deals pop up. xxx

Latest posts

Back