Vistaprint Groupon offer today - don't miss it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leesse

Reaction score
Hi, just got my daily Groupon emails and one of today's is £12 for a £60 vistaprint spend! I've bought two so I can get my new business cards printed off for next year! This particular time, it's a great deal for us Salon Geeks!!!! X

Thank you for letting us know, iv just bought 2 too. :)

Thanks for telling us, i've just ordered mine aswell :) did everyone notice the voucher expires on the 31st of December?

Thank you for letting us know, I was actually considering doing an order yesterday :)
Rhiannon x

Leesse, are you allowed to buy two? Sometimes groupon says that there's only one allowed per person? X

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Yes I bought two! X

Ahh I just bought 500 business cards, 100 postcards and 25 brochures...

Nevermind. It didn't even come anywhere close to £60 anyway. Always take advantage of their offers, well worth it. x

Oh girls before I forget. For those who havnt bought from there before don't be conned into spending loads on postage. I paid more as I needed them within 14 days and they were with me in about 6 days. I don't know if I just got lucky but was a bit annoyed I'd paid £8 something so they would be here on time and evidently I didn't need to!

Anyone who has bought before if they can tell me I got lucky then fine haha x

Oh girls before I forget. For those who havnt bought from there before don't be conned into spending loads on postage. I paid more as I needed them within 14 days and they were with me in about 6 days. I don't know if I just got lucky but was a bit annoyed I'd paid £8 something so they would be here on time and evidently I didn't need to!

Anyone who has bought before if they can tell me I got lucky then fine haha x

No I've had that before too. I didn't need it urgently so I think I payed for a 3-4 week delivery and was surprised when then turned up within a week :D
Rhiannon x

Yes, I have been lucky with standard postage in the past. Perhaps with the Groupon deal they may have a large influx of orders so if urgent I would pay extra or maybe get orders in quick??!!

It does say 1 per person. Can buy more for gifts. So i brought 2 but will use one with my own name and email and one with my boyfrields. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Just reading the small print, it says the offer doesnt start until Mon 21st Nov at 8pm!
x

Thanks for that, was also contemplating an order - great timing!:cool:

I love Vistaprint. :Love:

Just go careful as it doesnt include postage so 60£ worth of products they will sting you with delivery also the link they send you to the website is where the prices are normal no percentage off so you can end up spending more or less the same as what you would with the voucher or using the e-mails you get sent if you are already a member as you get loaded freebies!!

Latest posts

Back