Vistaprint probs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sals

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone will be able to help, but I'm a techno peasant so thought I'd give you a go.

For the last week I've been trying to edit my cards on the Vistaprint site. As soon as I click on edit it goes to loading then just freezes.

Anyone else been having this problem or is it just lil ole me? Thanks in advance, troops. :hug:

Are you doing a card where you upload your own image or one of theirs. The only time I have had any problems was when I was trying to upload an image which was too big or the wrong dimensions.

It's a saved image from cards I had previously ordered. I need to change them as my phone number has changed (quite crucial really:lol: ).

I tried starting from scratch, but it wouldn't have that either. Maybe it's my PC?

Do you have broadband - god I sound like that stupid bt broadband advert LOL

Do you have broadband - god I sound like that stupid bt broadband advert LOL

Yes I do. I'm actually on my PC at work and normally don't have a problem. And yes, my boss is away! *slapped wrist*

I had an email from vistaprint saying that there were problems with the site but that was at the weekend and it was working again by the time the mailed me.

I had an email from vistaprint saying that there were problems with the site but that was at the weekend and it was working again by the time the mailed me.

Maybe that's it. Thanks hun. I suppose I'll just have to be patient, but I really want to get out there. :hug:

Latest posts

Back