VistaPrint websites? is it viewed on google?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worthit

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm thinking of setting up a website with vistaprint as it looks soo easy:) that's the best thing about it lol!!!

So I was wondering for those of you that have tried it already how long are you tied in for after the initial first months free trial?

Is there anything we need to know? any tips to know before we go ahead with it?

And as my heading said how do you get it onto google?:)

Any help will be gratefully recieved

Thanks

Kate xxxxx:)

Hi Everyone,

I'm thinking of setting up a website with vistaprint as it looks soo easy:) that's the best thing about it lol!!!

So I was wondering for those of you that have tried it already how long are you tied in for after the initial first months free trial?

Is there anything we need to know? any tips to know before we go ahead with it?

And as my heading said how do you get it onto google?:)

Any help will be gratefully recieved

Thanks

Kate xxxxx:)

No you are not tied in. I tried it for the free trial then decided to go with office live as I liked it more. hth

SKnight - How do you get the text to move across the screen on your website. Many Thanks

OP - You are not tied to the vista print sites, you can leave whenever you want but a recommend taking a look at Microsoft small office ones as they are free and £10.99 for a domain for 2 years if its a .co.uk one. The first 2 years for the domain are free, they also look professional.

my vistaprint website is new, been up about 4 days now. im trying it for a few months and went for the middle package, if it doesnt work i will cancel and look at other options but for now its being seen. not tied into a contract either.

kelly

www.dazzlemobilebeauty.co.uk

:) Hi
I have had my site with Vistaprint up and running for a month, I'm very happy with it. It is about £7.50 per month I think for the middle range package. It's dead easy to set up. I wanted a site but was not sure where to start so this was great. I'm not sure if i'm paying over the odds at £7 per month but it's good as you can see the activity on the site and get an idea of views etc. I am now on Google etc too which obviously helps, good luck.

I have had mine for about 6 months now and I really like it.

and think its fab. Its still under construction at the moment but you can have a look www.forevernailsandjewellery.com I got a long way to go yet until its ready tho!!!!

xxxx

Latest posts

Back