Vita Liberata spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forever Summer

Reaction score
Good Morning!

Just wondering if any of you have heard of Vita Liberata? I had a visit this morning from a very lovely lady who represents them in my area.

She has left a sample and I can't wait to try it. It all sounds very good.

Has anyone else tried it?

Many thanks

FS

I requested some samples and was so disappointed that the solution was already green when I opened it.

Maybe I was just a one off though.

I requested some samples and was so disappointed that the solution was already green when I opened it.

Maybe I was just a one off though.

Hi,

Some solutions have a slight green look to them, however once they are applied and developed they soon turn brown.

I have just opened my sample and it looks normal to me.

I will try it out later, so I will let you know what it looks like.

Thanks

FS

I got sprayed with it by vita liberata in there shop in a department store and I loved it straight away and the next day when I washed it off but after day 3 the dreaded fade off began and it was the worst I have ever experienced!!! I contacted them as it promises a great fade off and they sent me some samples I have tried one on a regular clients but she's found the exact same thing, have another one to try on another regular so will just wait and see but I'm really disappointed finally thought id found a tan with great fade off since this is their main marketing point :( xxx

I got sprayed with it by vita liberata in there shop in a department store and I loved it straight away and the next day when I washed it off but after day 3 the dreaded fade off began and it was the worst I have ever experienced!!! I contacted them as it promises a great fade off and they sent me some samples I have tried one on a regular clients but she's found the exact same thing, have another one to try on another regular so will just wait and see but I'm really disappointed finally thought id found a tan with great fade off since this is their main marketing point :( xxx

Ahh that's a shame to hear that. Everything was looking great. They are the first company that has bothered to come out to me, rather than just sending out samples via the post, hence my extra interest.

I haven't tried mine as yet, but I have a feeling it will turn out the same way.

Myself and clients have found the wear off great you need to remember to exfoliate every few days to ensure even fade off its one of the nicest tabs I've used

Haven't tried the products myself but I saw some of their products in boots the other day. Next to St Tropez and Fake Bake.

Air x

Hmm I guess I will just have to try it for myself. Time to bring in the Guinea Pigs :lol:

i found the tan lovely, fade off good but customer services awful, i had to rearrange an appointment and no one got back to me, i emailed the offices and no reply, when my delivery came the bottle was smashed. :-(

Latest posts

Back