VitaLiberata

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin love

Reaction score
Hi im very interested in this spray tan as it sounds good. I had a rep around and the colour is nice.The rep was very quick though,as if she wanted to be off as quick as she could.

wondered if anyone else use this spray tan and do you think I need to buy the gun? I have a gun already as I use fakebake. Whats the training like?

Anyone heard of it?

Its amazing.. Beautiful colour and dries perfectly. I personally find its not particularly long lasting however.

I don't have their gun and use my own HVLP machine.

They have a youtube channel which might help with some of your questions about training?

Its amazing.. Beautiful colour and dries perfectly. I personally find its not particularly long lasting however.

I don't have their gun and use my own HVLP machine.

They have a youtube channel which might help with some of your questions about training?

Thanks for reply!
I have my fakebake spray gun so was hoping that would be ok??

Yes I thought it didn’t last on my face very long at all. Do you get any moans from clients?

Thanks for reply!
I have my fakebake spray gun so was hoping that would be ok??

Yes I thought it didn’t last on my face very long at all. Do you get any moans from clients?

Yeah im sure it would be fine? im not familiar with fakebake gun? If it says 'fake bake' on the side and this is your concern I wouldn't worry.. Clients never notice those kind of things. I searched for ages to find a good deal on my HVLP. Ended up getting one used on ebay for about £60 maybe.

Not any moans directly to myself. I am conscience however that people do think this after washing off as I know myself I like to be dark. I do know that its known not to be very long lasting and I know clients think this also.. On the up side it does wear off evenly?

What kind of clients do you have? I find that there is the clients who just want to be DARK and don't care what kind of tan really is used... This is usually the 'tenner tan' type.

a VB spray tan in a salon is about £25 around my area. I know its a great tan with a great reputation and there is ones who will spend the extra on a nourishing and natural looking tan.

I’m actually just in the process of starting up again after a break having kids so need to build my clientele back up.

There is a light, medium and dark and like you said anti aging tans too. What do you tend to use more of?

Thanks for answering my questions btw

Personally I wouldn't bother with the light... Bottles are expensive enough and I've yet to tan any one with light. I use light on myself as no one ever asks for it so im just trying to get rid of it TBH. If you feel you're client base may use light then go for it.

Id advise two medium bottles and one dark. Anti aging tans were more expensive than the normal ones if I remember.. Again the bottles are expensive enough as it is and you'd probs have to charge a bit extra for the anti aging. If you're mobile tanning no one expects to be offered anti aging so i suppose its not essential.

Some people like the choice of extra dark but im not sure VB offer this?

Not a problem! find me on instagram @ ais.bronze if you ever want to send me a PM.

I actually now use lusso tan.. Its a little less expensive than VB. Great colour, no smell and dries fast. I think its a pretty good rival for VB. It has light, medium, dark and ultra dark.

Theres some amazing tans out there that are reasonable for price if you are just starting out again. Send some emails to brands and trial as many samples as you can.. I dont have it but crazy angel guilded mistress was one i got a sample of and loved

Personally I wouldn't bother with the light... Bottles are expensive enough and I've yet to tan any one with light. I use light on myself as no one ever asks for it so im just trying to get rid of it TBH. If you feel you're client base may use light then go for it.

Id advise two medium bottles and one dark. Anti aging tans were more expensive than the normal ones if I remember.. Again the bottles are expensive enough as it is and you'd probs have to charge a bit extra for the anti aging. If you're mobile tanning no one expects to be offered anti aging so i suppose its not essential.

Not a problem! find me on instagram @ ais.bronze if you ever want to send me a PM.

I actually now use lusso tan.. Its a little less expensive than VB. Great colour, no smell and dries fast. I think its a pretty good rival for VB. It has light, medium, dark and ultra dark.

Theres some amazing tans out there that are reasonable for price if you are just starting out again. Send some emails to brands and trial as many samples as you can.. I dont have it but crazy angel guilded mistress was one i got a sample of and loved
Thank you! Iv only just got Instagram! I’ll try and find you!
Is Lusso vegan ?

I use Vita Brazil all the time and love it! And clients love it. Very good quality tan and wears off really well.

This sounds stupid but how do I send a pm on here?? Lol

Latest posts

Back