Vitality on MMA

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claddagh Nails

Irish Geekette
Reaction score
After reading so many articles on MMA, which some times can be confusing :confused: . I was thrilled :) to read in Vitality (BABTAC magazine) a article “MMA the truth behind the controversy”. A simple and to the point article written by Doug Schoon MS.
I always had an understanding about MMA but I know now if asked about it, I have a straight, plain English, no nonce answer to give :cool: .

I would love to see that - does anyone have a spare copy or that could scan the piece??? would appreciate it :o

Mrs Geek said:
I would love to see that - does anyone have a spare copy or that could scan the piece??? would appreciate it :o
I've had a go at scanning it in ........ can't believe they didn't send you a copy as you did the FAQ feature in there Samantha.

OK lets see if I've got any better at this adding images thing :lol:

Attachments

• Vitality MMA article page1.jpg
    Vitality MMA article page1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Vitality MMA article page2.jpg
    Vitality MMA article page2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 71
Karen - you ARE A STAR XXXXX - I can't read it but at least I know what we are looking for!!! BTW there has been tonnes of times we have helped and never been sent the article - GO FIGURE!!!:rolleyes:

Mrs Geek said:
Karen - you ARE A STAR XXXXX - I can't read it but at least I know what we are looking for!!! BTW there has been tonnes of times we have helped and never been sent the article - GO FIGURE!!!:rolleyes:

As for the "can't read it" ....... once the picture has opened if you hover the mouse over the picture do you not get a maximise box appearing & then if you click it it blows the picture up ........ mine initally opens small as IE just "assumes" you want it all on view in one tiny window.

If not I can mail you a bigger copy but I had to shrink it down to get it to upload.

Karen

Yikes you're right - I am sorted now!!! :o Cheers!!

Well Done Doug, what a great and easy to understand article on MMA!! Let's all be informed about points 1-4 and as Doug says, 'let's educate, not use scare tactics!!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back