vitamin K creme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDs

Curly Hair Geek
Reaction score
Hi all. I use to buy Vit K creme for my broken capalleries on my face but I can't find it anywhere anymore. Can anyone suggest where to get a good one?

i'm not sure but i THINK karin Herzog do one

becki xxx

Hi, It's not a vitamin K cream, but Guinot do a fab cream for helping reduced redness on facial veins. It's called Baume Anti-Rougeurs. I recommended it to my mum, she loves it as it has really helped to reduce the flushed look to her cheeks. I've put a link to the USA website for you.:hug:
Skincare solutions by Guinot

Medik8 do a vitamin k cream specifically for red veins. Its pretty good. Its called Red alert.

Have you tried a more permanent solution,i.e red vein treatment using electrolysis or lazer treatment???

I have a lady who has just had the lazer and it has got rid of all her red veins.She said it was painful and it's not the cheapest of treatments,but add up those creams over a period of time and given the fact that they dont actually get rid of the red vein problem,I personally think it's well worth that little sacrifice.HTH

Latest posts

Back